Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » FYI (Greg Evigan Island) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: FYI (Greg Evigan Island)
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
With BJ & THE BEAR and MY TWO DADS for material, it should be a cake walk! this stuff writes itself! [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe ....
but where the heck is Greg Evigan now, anyways????

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cerberus (2005) (TV) (post-production) .... Cutter
Molding Clay (2005) (post-production) .... Coach Kramer
Found (2004) (TV) .... Charles Drake
Straight From the Heart (2003) (TV) .... Edward Morgan
Arizona Summer (2003) .... Rick Butler
He Sees You When You're Sleeping (2002) (TV) .... Joe
Murder Among Friends (2001) (TV) .... Steve
Spirit (2001) (TV) .... Jesse
Sweet Revenge (2001/I) .... Matt
"Big Sound" (2000) TV Series .... Bill Sutton

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, but the real question is... what's the monkey done since then?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

I'm afraid to ask MEL... [Shudder]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sam, who portrayed Bear, passed away in the early 90's due to kidney failure. He has a fan page here.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

That's really young for a chimpanzee. They usually live to be about 40.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Working with "Stacks" gave him a heart condition. [Evil]

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Diesel fumes aren't good for chimps I guess.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

When the Show's Over for Hollywood Chimps [Frown] [Beppo] [No]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters>

Hm…we’ll have to make this an obscure thread crossover into the Dark Viv/unholy wedding storlyline! This way, posters who normally don’t buy into this thread will be forced to see it to get the whole story!

Ha! Great idea, Crujeckie!

What important facet of the story should take place over here?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

The Wedding Night! [Eek!] [Evil] [Love]

--------------------

Pov

See?

It all still ties in with BJ and the Bare! [LOL] [Wink] [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

This thread is dedicated to the subplot of one-third of the armies of Legion World founding a hippie commune under the guidance of our new guru Greg Evigan!

In this very forum, an important new LMB character will be born, one who will play a pivotal role in the future of the LMB!

Don't miss a single minute of it!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<gasp>

Much like Wolverine, I, Cobalt Kid, will be involved in absolutely all plots relating to the LMB!

I'm curious to know how the peace-loving ways of EDE's hippie commune triumvirate army have effected EDE's one third share of conquered Triumvirate space! (Yes, that sentence was fun to write!).

Who is this Greg Evigan?! Will there be a lot of people saying "Hey man!" or "dude"?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.