Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
a) Mongolia

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
There are several countries I would really love to visit before the world ends.

Which of these is foremost on the list?

a) Mongolia
b) Myanmar
c) Ethiopia
d) Vanuatu
e) New Zealand
f) Greece

g) Spain
h) Iceland
i) Brazil

j) Peru
k) Egypt
l) Tunisia
m) Mexico
n) Israel

m) Mexico

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for updating the list, Quis!

quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
a) Mongolia

I DO want to get lost in the Mongolian wilderness (Mongolia has the lowest population density of any country!), taste real Mongolian cuisine, and attend a Mongolian festival (the big 3 sports are wrestling, horseback riding and archery), but it's not THE one.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
m) Mexico

I will come back and haunt the world if I do not get to see Mexico's ruins before I die, and I really want to try authentic Mexican cuisine (closest I got was San Diego), but it's not THE one either.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, how about b) Myanmar?

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
g) Spain

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
OK, how about b) Myanmar?

I want to see the fabled thousand pagodas of Myanmar one day, but Thailand, Laos and Malaysia take priority in Southeast Asia.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
g) Spain

Barcelona, Madrid... Spain and its wonderful sights and cuisine are near the top (Spain has the 2nd most UNESCO World Heritage sites of any country!), but Spain isn't THE one.

That leaves -

c) Ethiopia
j) Peru
l) Tunisia
n) Israel

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

j) Peru

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I adore ancient ruins (which is why I picked Cambodia to visit after graduation), and what could be more breathtaking than an entire lost city?

Machu Picchu is the main reason I'd love to visit Peru, but there are many others such as Chan Chan and Chavin de Huantar. I'd also love to see the Andes and the native festivals. The food is a great - with 8 different climates in Peru, there are a lot of dishes to sample.

Over to you, Quis!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

My dislike of tomatoes is well known. But that is just the tip of the iceberg for this fussy eater. Among the following, which is the one food I will eat with no problems?

1) Cheese
2) Eggs
3) Squash
4) Peppers
5) Split Pea Soup
6) Green Beans
7) Tacos
8) Low Mein Noodles
9) Chicken Pot Pie
10) Cod Fish

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I'm assuming you won't eat anything with tomato sauces either, so...

2) Eggs

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
4) Peppers

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

8) Low Mein Noodles

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

IB, you are correct..... in assuming that I also don't do tomato sauces. So no pizza, no lasagna, no spaghetti sauce. And no ketchup either

As for eggs, I'll eat the white of a hard boiled egg, but not the yolk. So, I do have somewhat of a problem with eating eggs.

Peppers. Bleck! enough said.

And no to low mein noodles. I like my noodles plain with butter only.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

3) Squash

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

The only way/time I eat squash is when it is a squash pie. Otherwise I don't touch the stuff.

--------------------

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.