Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Out of the 4 guessed so far, 1 is a correct guess, but it is in the wrong position.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Most recent: 8. Avengers

Next: 7. Amazing Spider-Man

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
Here's a bunch of movies, most of which I've seen recently (either in the theatre, on TV, DVD, or whatever)

Pick a) Which film I've seen most recently
and b) Which film I'm planning on watching tomorrow evening

1. Red Dog
2. Hugo
3. Men in Black 3
4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
5. Mad About Mambo
6. A Few Good Men
7. Amazing Spider-Man
8. Avengers
9. The Muppets
10. The Dish
11. Prometheus
12. Ice Age: Continental Drift
13. Music & Lyrics

Most recent: 5. Mad About Mambo

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Still only one correct answer guessed - but now it is in the right position!

If you guys get this question in the next 9 hours, the answers will still be true.

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Most Recent: Men in Black 3

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I think IB has it, but in case he doesn't...

Most recent: 8. Avengers

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

IB does indeed have it. Seeing Spider-Man tonight with my wife at the drive-in of all places.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Lucky guess. How was MIB 3, Xben?

Okay, let's stick with fewer choices this time [Razz]

PS - Blaze doesn't know this, so feel free to answer, Blaze!

Kinetix is my favorite Legionnaire. But who is my favorite Justice Leaguer, my favorite Teen Titan, and my favorite JSAer?

Justice League

1 - Ice
2 - Doctor Light
3 - Wonder Woman

Teen Titan

1 - Argent
2 - Flamebird
3 - Kole

JSA

1 - Stargirl
2 - Cyclone
3 - Power Girl

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
2 - Doctor Light
2 - Flamebird
2 - Cyclone

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Ice
3. Kole
3. Cyclone

Whew! Had to google those characters!

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

1. Ice
1. Argent
1. Stargirl

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Aw Blaze, thanks for doing all that research [Wink]

All these characters are in my Top 3-5 for each team, btw.

Among the guesses above, each poster has correctly guessed ONE answer each.

Among the guesses above, there is also one correct guess for the JLA, one for the Titans, and one for the JSA.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

2 - Doctor Light
3 - Kole
1 - Stargirl

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

You got it, Xben (looking back I think my 2 clues put together made this the only possible answer!)

Back over to you.

Re JSA, I had to think hard on whether Cyclone or Stargirl was my real fave. But Courtney edged Maxine out because of her greater character development.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

About Men in Black 3: Men in Black III: Entertaining, yet not Entirely Satisfying (and so not really surprising)

Um, a question.

Which is not true around me right now?
1. My wife is sleeping on the couch
2. The cat is sleeping on my wife
3. The heater is on
4. The Stargate: Atlantis DVD I'm trying to watch isn't playing properly
5. I can hear music coming from my kids' room
6. The room is a bit of a mess
7. The blinds are drawn
8. The clock is ticking
9. The laptop is in the lap
10. There are four lights on in the room
11. My boots are sitting carelessly in one corner of the room
12. There are three fish sitting in two bowls in the room
13. Or they are all true

--------------------

The truth set me free

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.