Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
13. Or they are all true
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, they aren't all true anymore, but they were when I wrote it. Well done, Blaze.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

I watch the following TV shows except:

1. True Blood
2. Gossip Girl
3. Walking Dead
4. Rome
5. Spartacus
6. The Tudors
7. Game of Thrones

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
3. Walking Dead

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Woah! That was fast. Have you been spying on me Xben? [Wink]

(I'm currently downloading season 1, episode 1 though)

Xben
Deputy

No spying - just a complete guess. And returning the favor of guessing mine so quickly as well!

Err, okay...

Today, I...
a. am sick
b. had a grilled ham & cheese sandwich for dinner
c. started to discuss Amazing Spider-Man with a friend, but didn't get to finish
d. saw a woman performing very impressive hula-hooping tricks
e. discovered that the city library has moved locations
f. sneaked a visit to the comic shop in the middle of some important errands
g. rode on a bus
h. hung up laundry
i. read a manga graphic novel / self help book about principles for finding a satisfying career
j. didn't watch any TV

They are all true but one of them. Which one is NOT true.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

a. am sick
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
j. didn't watch any TV

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze:
I watch the following TV shows except:

1. True Blood
2. Gossip Girl
3. Walking Dead
4. Rome
5. Spartacus
6. The Tudors
7. Game of Thrones

Nice Q hon. Among these I would have had to have guessed between 3, 4, and 6. Although given that I knew you watched 7 and 5 (and I know what you like watching most [Wink] )... I might have guessed 3 via process of elimination.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Unfortunaely, I am sick.

Also, I didn't watch any TV. Unless you count me being in the room for a bit while my kids were watching "Alice in Wonderland" on DVD (which I don't).

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
e. discovered that the city library has moved locations

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

That's not it either.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hope you're well now, Xben.

c. started to discuss Amazing Spider-Man with a friend, but didn't get to finish

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

No, still sick, which is why I am sitting at home looking at this website.

And c. is not the answer.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
i. read a manga graphic novel / self help book about principles for finding a satisfying career

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

f. sneaked a visit to the comic shop in the middle of some important errands

Get well soon, Xben!

--------------------

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.