Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
So after I posted this, I tried a new dish - pork and apple casserole. But that shouldn't invalidate the Q [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Novel Ty:
j) Sweet and Sour Pork

Another family fave, but I haven't made it in a while.

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
g) Beef and Vegetable Curry

I made one with fish curry powder from Indonesia, but that was a few months ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Xben:
b) Chicken Parmigiana

Another dish Blaze and I tried to cook (although we cheated by not baking it), but again, that was a few months ago.

c) Lemon Chicken
f) Steamed Vegetables in Cream Sauce
h) Gambas
i) Nachos with Ground Beef
l) Fish in Butter Sauce
r) Curried Egg Salad
s) Cream of Squash
t) Roasted Vegetables in Olive Oil
v) Lychee Fruit Cocktail

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I have no idea what

h) Gambas

are so this is your chance to explain to me while you tell me I'm wrong. [Wink]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Spicy shrimp in an oil-based sauce [Razz] My version uses tomato sauce.

http://www.pinoyrecipe.net/filipino-spicy-gambas-recipe-spicy-prawns/

This was the first recipe I ever learned (or was it the second?),, but I haven't made it recently.

c) Lemon Chicken
l) Fish in Butter Sauce
r) Curried Egg Salad
s) Cream of Squash
v) Lychee Fruit Cocktail

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
c) Lemon Chicken

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:

Made this once with fresh vegetables from the valley, but that was after Holy Week.

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
c) Lemon Chicken

IIRC I've only made this once too, which is odd since it's one of my favorite dishes.

l) Fish in Butter Sauce
r) Curried Egg Salad
s) Cream of Squash
v) Lychee Fruit Cocktail

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
s) Cream of Squash

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I learned that recipe from my grandma, but I haven't made it in a while.

l) Fish in Butter Sauce
r) Curried Egg Salad
v) Lychee Fruit Cocktail

[ July 09, 2012, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
r) Curried Egg Salad

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

That was an odd little recipe I tried once, and never got around to doing again.

l) Fish in Butter Sauce
v) Lychee Fruit Cocktail

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

You got it, Xben. At the time this question was posted, the last dish I made was nachos with ground beef. The beef was cooked using my taco recipe, and I poured yogurt, cheese dip and salsa over the nacho mix.

You're up!

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Here's a bunch of movies, most of which I've seen recently (either in the theatre, on TV, DVD, or whatever)

Pick a) Which film I've seen most recently
and b) Which film I'm planning on watching tomorrow evening

1. Red Dog
2. Hugo
3. Men in Black 3
4. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
5. Mad About Mambo
6. A Few Good Men
7. Amazing Spider-Man
8. Avengers
9. The Muppets
10. The Dish
11. Prometheus
12. Ice Age: Continental Drift
13. Music & Lyrics

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

a) Amazing Spider-Man

b) Ice Age: Continental Drift

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Most recent: 11. Prometheus

Watching next: 1. Red Dog

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.