Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
14) Shadowpact

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...

12) JSA

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I ran an Outsiders team a few years ago, but those figures desperately need remakes to be competitive these days. I've run a few mystical themed teams, but never Shadowpact specifically. The closest to JSA I've run is an All-Star Squadron team, but that wasn't at this tournament.

1) Avengers
2) LSH
3) JLI
4) Fantastic Four
5) League of Assassins
6) SHIELD
7) X-Men
8) Suicide Squad
9) Batman Family

10) Fatal Five
11) Batman and the Outsiders
12) JSA

13) Detectives
14) Shadowpact
15) Gotham Villains

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
15) Gotham Villains

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

3) JLI

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
5) League of Assassins

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I have never played Gothan Villans or JLI.

I did in fact play Talia, Bronze Tiger, Ra's and a bunch of League Elite, Man-Bat Assassins and League Assassins. It was impressive looking to have a huge swarm on the board, but my opponents JLA just cut through them like butter thanks to Green Lantern and the new Flash.

It's funny you all know me well enough not to pick any Marvel teams.

xBen is up!

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
What movie, a favorite from my childhood, did my kids watch this morning?

a. Herbie Goes Bananas
b. 101 Dalmatians (cartoon)
c. The Cat from Outer Space
d. Hot Lead & Cold Feet
e. Apple Dumpling Gamg
f. The Aristocats
g. The Absent-Minded Professor
h. Seven Chances (by Buster Keaton)
i. Superman, the Movie
j. The Black Hole
k. Condorman
l. The Secret of NIMH

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

i. Superman, the Movie

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Nope. That is an old favorite, but I haven't introduced it to the kids yet. A couple of bits that would probably be a bit scary for the younger ones.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

g. The Absent-Minded Professor

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hackett:

It's funny you all know me well enough not to pick any Marvel teams.

I confess that I almost did, then I thought better of it.

[ September 30, 2012, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
e. Apple Dumpling Gamg

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

c. The Cat from Outer Space

After I picked this for my guess, I noticed that you have Whizzy for an avatar.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

You got it, Quis! I always loved cats. And that movie was my first real "favourite" as a child. Interestingly, I originally came to be aware of it after reading a comic adaptation that was serialized in the Sunday comics.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

What is next on my Netflix Queue?

1) House (1st season)
2) Triumph of the Will
3) Glee (season 2)
4) Metropolis
5) The Tudors (1st season)
6) Doctor Who (Series 5)
7) The Matrix
8) The Adventures of Tintin
9) Paris is Burning
10) The Artist
11) Invader Zim
12) Supernatural (1st season)

--------------------

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.