Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  40  41  42   
Author Topic: The Know Your Legion Worlders Game - Round Six!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Green Beans?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
This one didn't last to the bitter end.

I do like green beans and have no problem eating them.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I was going to pick cheese, but since green is my favorite color...

I thought the correct answer would be a "basic" food, unlike Chicken Pot Pie which may contain many ingredients, and definitely not Tacos, which usually contain cheese and tomatoes [Smile]

Continuing the food theme...

I also used to be a picky eater, but am much more willing to try weird food now. And I eat lots and lots of veggies.

Which of these foods have I not tried?

a) Crocodile meat
b) Balut (boiled fertilized duck egg containing a partially developed embryo)
c) Bitter gourd (ampalaya)
d) Volcanic black eggs
e) Shark meat
f) Jellyfish
g) Dog meat
h) Kangaroo
i) Silk worm
j) Sea cucumber

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, you've eaten a lot of exotic food!

Errr a) Crocodile meat?

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Tried that!

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

g) Dog meat?
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wow! You know me too well. I've never tried dog meat before (that I know of, anyway!)

The volcanic eggs were from Hakone, Japan.

Kangaroo and crocodile meat were in Australia.

SIlk worms in China.

Shark meat and Balut here in the Philippines; ditto sea cucumber and jellyfish (Chinese-style food).

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Which of the following is a lie?

a) during my 1st session in my new gym, a doctor introduced himself to me in the sauna
b) i was only able to get my membership card after a month
c) i tried to cancel my 1-year gym membership after my first session
d) i almost dropped the barbell while doing chest presses but someone helped me out
e) i can lift heavier weights now vs last year
f) i'm lazy to do leg exercises

[ August 05, 2012, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Blaze ]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hmph! What are you doing talking to doctors in the sauna? [Mad] [Razz]

And I can't guess because I know exactly what the right answer is!

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
c) i tried to cancel my 1-year gym membership after my first session

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Oh, he offered free consultation. [Wink]

C is true. I even wrote a letter explaining my intention to withdraw from the contract. Apparently, pre-termination isn't allowed so I'm locked in for a year.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
b) i was only able to get my membership card after a month

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
e) i can lift heavier weights now vs last year

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

B is true. It took them 1 month to produce my membership card!

Xben has it. Due to a 2-month gym hiatus, my maximum weight now was my minimum a year ago.

[ August 06, 2012, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Blaze ]

Xben
Deputy

Well, good on ya, Blaze, for the improvement.

Years ago, I gave in to temptation and bought an issue of the "Epi-Log" from the comic shop. This was a magazine that featured episode guides of TV shows. This issue featured two long-running police shows from the 1970's and 1980's that I used to watch (including a full page color photo of each on one of the covers).

What were the two shows?

(actually, as I double check, turns out one of the shows was also on in the 1960's)

--------------------

The truth set me free

This topic comprises 42 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  40  41  42   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.