Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 128)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a relatively easy one to get things rolling:

Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi) went on a desert road trip once. Which fellow female Justice Leaguer was her companion?

Choices:

Power Girl
Wonder Woman
Vixen
Ice
Maya

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Umm..I seem to remember her going with Ice. (I didn't even need the list. Unless I am remembering things that don't exist again.)
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

You got it lance! You're up.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, another Justice League question...

In an early Amos Fortune appearance (I think it was his first appearance) he tried to curse the Justice Leaguers with bad luck. His plan almost worked - but there was one thing he didn't count on. What was it?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
The golden power of Twinkies™? [Wink]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ha! If comics were more like the Hostess ads, I'm sure that would be it...
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, a hint..one of the members of the JLA was immune to Fortune's scheme...
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Robotics? Red Tornado? Not alive, so had no luck to influence?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Nah, this was way before Red Tornado joined the team. You are kind of on the right track, though, since the member in question was an alien.
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember: Amos Fortune had gadgets that could stimulate "luck glands", inducing good luck or bad luck, but they didn't work on J'Onn J'Onzz because Martians don't have luck glands.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That's it! Kinda funny that Superman had so-called luck glands, but oh well.

BRM, I think of you a lot. I live in Boone County and there is a company called Boone Ready Mix - they deal in cement. Frequently when I am out I see a cement mixer with a big BRM on it, and I can't help but think of you! Ha!

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Forty years of reading Justice League have not been wasted! [Wink]

I'll keep things simple with another "list" question:

Which of the following characters are descendants of Duckburg founder Cornelius Coot?

Elvira "Grandma" Duck
Scrooge McDuck
Gladstone Gander
Gus Goose
Huey Duck

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

hmm...

Grandma Duck
Gladstone Gander
Huey Duck

--------------------

Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
No.
lancesrealm
amiable

All except Gus?
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.