Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 131)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Power Girl
Dr. Light
Fire
Crimson Fox
Black Canary

Doesn't seem right, but just thought I'd guess again.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Crimson Fox, Dr. Light, Silver Sorceress?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Xben's guess has the same number of correct answers as the four previous ones.

Future's guess has one more correct answer than all the other guesses do.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Crimson Fox, Dr. Light, and Ice?
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm guessing that that is correct...

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Indeed, Future is correct.

The story was in Justice League Quarterly 11; the 5 Leaguers had to protect the wife of a foreign dignitary, and the slumber party was their way of bonding (WW's idea). It had some good moments for all 5, especially Power Girl, who revealed she was concerned about her muscular body.

I have a .cbr of the issue I own, actually.

Future, you're up!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I vaguely remember that story. I can clearly remember PG and Ice being in it and would have guessed Bea/Fire was there too. Interesting that she wasn't! Not too many stories having Ice without Fire. Wonder where Bea was? [Confused]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Who was there undercover? Crimson Fox?

--------------------

The truth set me free

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Yeah, I was wondering where Fire was too.The issue was published after the death of Superman, which explains why Wonder Woman is there and Fire isn't (she would have been depowered at that point). But Ice would have resigned by then. Oh well, it was a nice story nonetheless.

And yes, Crimson Fox was the "undercover" one. The story revealed that none of the other Leaguers knew her secret identity. One funny moment was when Dr. Light tried to take control of the slumber party, and handed Fox a name tag with "Jennifer" written on it. To Fox's surprise, Kimiyo had made up a name for her to share.

To loosen Kimi up, the other four ambushed her with ping pong balls filled with powder.

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Yeah, I was surprised that one would be without the other (with Fire and Ice) but that's what all the hints and math suggested. The other hints helped me confirm Power Girl and Crimson Fox as well. I figured Fox had no identity back then to speak of because the twins were still rotating duties unless I have my chronology wrong.

Anyway!

Yorick Brown, alias Y! The Last Man, travels the country and even the man-free world mostly with three consistent traveling companions. Name them.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ampersand the monkey, Dr. Mann and Agent 355.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

You got it, Lardy! Over to you.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Name the 6 characters with much DC history between them who joined John Constantine in a memorable seance, the purpose of which was to avert an apocalypse.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hmm... I wonder if i'm thinking of the right situation.

Zatanna
Zatara
Sargon
Doctor Fate
Swamp Thing?
Madame Xanadu?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

^ Ibby, some of those are right, and some are wrong.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  128  129  130  131  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.