Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 29)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. He instead took a photograph (ewww!).

I wish I could stay in Florida with my folks for another week.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:
Unfortunately, you'll be hunkered down with Rockhopper Ma and Rockhopper Pa in a subterranean storm shelter as category 5 hurricanes delta, gamma and epsilon dramatically lower the peninsula's property values. Enjoy the bottled water and stale saltines.

I wish I were hunkered down in a storm shelter with the Prince of Penguins.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Unfortunately my folks are still there, watching our every move.

I wish there were a nice, reasonably priced, place to have lunch near where I work.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, there is a nice, reasonably-priced place to have lunch near your work. The food is good too. It is owned, run, & staffed by all your exs & one-night stands. Also your mom is the cashier, so she insists that you eat there everyday.

I wish Lad Boy, Rockhopper Lad, & I were alone in a nicely furnished apartment

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
But we're so tired from entertaining Jake Gyllenhall, Orlando Bloom, and Ed Norton, that we hardly have the energy to speak to each other.
(Oh that's not nasty enough...umm...and we all have bad hair.)

I wish more attractive men in the hotel across the street from my office were as uninhibited about nudity as I am when I'm changing into my bike gear at the end of the day.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
granted. except your voyerism is caught on camera and aired on the nightly news. i think your in-laws tuned in.

i wish i were in lad boy's office at the end of the day. [Wink]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you suddenly appear in Lad Boy's office at 11:59 pm. You trigger all sorts of alarms and are arrested. Lad Boy is at home, of course, but discusses the break-in with his co-workers the next day.

I wish Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Karl Rove, & Dick Cheney would be caught naked and together in a motel room.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! Unfortunately, they are caught by Fox News who keep it to themselves, lest someone should think ill of the Republican Party.

I wish the media really did have a liberal bias.

[ January 04, 2006, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, however the news still gets distorted.

I wish more people would write limericks in the Limericks thread.

--------------------

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted but unfortunetly they delete instead of post.

I wish John Howard would die.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, He will die, just not yet.

I wish all the anti-gay people in the world would be gay for 2 years.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted, however all of the formerly gay people in the world have become celibate for two years.

I wish my wife liked opera.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. She keeps playing Nixon in China over and over and over.

I wish people would stop staying "liberry" and "liberrian".

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, They will now sing those words to you in their best opera voices.

I wish there was an opera I liked

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. You like The Flying Dutchman; unfortunately, you are now obsessed with the rest of Wagner's works and spend all your money buying every recording of his entire canon.

I wish Quislet and Lad Boy could post here on weekends and holidays.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.