Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 87)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

I wish I could fly.

Granted! You're the Hindenburg on May 6, 1937!

I wish I was six feet tall and in perfect shape.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: you are a 4th dimensional hyper-sphere with a three foot radius. Please read the directions on the toilet, carefully.

I wish there were two Saturdays of football every week.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. One week is now 14 days. The two Saturdays and the two Sundays are moved together to the end of the week. Have fun waiting 10 days for the next two-day football day...

I wish I had a new pair of shoes that would never wear out.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

They used to belong to a certain "Mr. Allon." So they're Size 96ZZZZ. Have you considered going into the tour-boat business?

I wish I could take mr_cleome on a week-long getaway to the Hawaiian Islands, all expenses paid.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I don't have the heart to ruin this wish [Frown]

Granted! Alas, it pours while you're in the islands... but hey, at least you were there [Smile]

I wish we could all go on a year-long world tour, all expenses paid, and have all our jobs/bills/other personal obligations taken care off while we're away.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: With Legionworld.net left undefended, Gary Frank invades and draws googly eyes on everyone's avatar.

I'm getting too content. I wish I still had a little bit of that youthful urge to drop everything and see the world.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You have the urge, but sadly not the means. You can travel the world in your imagination, though.

I wish I had some tasty nachos right now.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Whatever you do, don't look in the restaurant kitchen where they were prepared, however. The place has such a terrible rep that the Health Department won't send any of its inspectors over without first giving them a Hazmat suit and a flamethrower.

I wish I could afford to get the stereo system fixed this coming week.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You could, but you don't because you decide to spend your money on your surprise guests from Legion World. You'd better prepare though, Pov won't be bringing his pants as usual and Cobie will be bringing his sheep.

and don't even ask what Rickshaw will bring.

I wish my throat weren't so dry.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: Ding! Ding! Ding! - special two for one bonus wish. You win an all expense paid trip to San Francisco. You are terribly excited while riding the ferry to Alcatraz, lean too far over the railing, and topple into the bay, where you sink to the bottom. At least your throat isn't dry.

I wish for Invisible Braniac to have only a comic book demise.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But in a true Grant Morrison moment, you learn that we re all just comic book characters unaware of such, and the comic book creators and audience of our stories never undo/retcon away any demises.

I wish Semi, Miner, STU, and Mearl Dox were around Legion World more often.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! Alas, though, you become busy in real life and so do not get to see their triumphant returns [Frown]

I wish all Legion World members could go to San Diego for the next comic-con, and we'd have a gigantic meetup!

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: Unfortunately, as a magical genie, I don't read - I get these wishes telepathically. I heard "giant meat-up". So, I've endowed you all with 4 foot penises which are impossible to contain in your pants. Excited as you are to be togehter, you do all have your "giant meat" up and the organizers of the con expell you all.

I feel so bad, I wish you all have tiny penises.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. All of us return to our normal sizes, and get little p enis keychains as a souvenir.

I wish I had a diamond ring to give Blaze.

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Granted. The police show up at your door. What? You though magic genie could create a diamond ring out of thin air?

I wish I was sleeping better at night.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.