Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately, the only way you can maintain your powers is by assuming the form of a two-dimensional, three-colored icon.

I wish everyone who drove me crazy with their condescending b.s. this week would trip in the dark upon awakening Friday morning and stub the hell out of their big toe. Twice.

[ June 14, 2012, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: cleome45 ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately, this causes a domino effect - one person who trips stumbles onto his window sill, causing a potted plant to fall onto his lawn, causing his child's skateboard to roll into the street, making the mailman who stepped on it knock over a cart full of watermelons, causing them to roll down the street, tripping over a garbage bin, knocking it onto the road, causing a truck to swerve and hit the local liquor store. Nobody was hurt, but it will take about three weeks for you to have liquor again in your area.

Small price to pay, I hope.

I wish it would stop raining.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Never again will it rain in your area, ever.

I wish I'll wake up early tomorrow so I won't be late and pay a fine.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You arrive on time for your appointment-- Just in time for a massive transportation strike to shut down the entire metro area. Don't worry, though. You'll be able to get home to bed by sunrise the following day.

I wish for our next Mayor to be less of a clueless, corrupt, greedy yahoo than the current Mayor is.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! The current Mayor got re-elected for a second term, only this time he's less clueless, corrupt, and greedy.

I wish drivers in my country are more disciplined.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted - all cars are now driven by robots. You never get to drive your car again.

I wish all our family and friends supported me and Blaze.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Granted! The only drawback is now they're swamping you with pictures of cute babies available for immediate adoption, because they think you should embark on parenthood and settle down.

I wish for an end to all junk mail and email spam.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. The Internet and the postal system both break down suddenly and irreparably.

I wish I could split myself into multiple clones (just like Multiple Man!)

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! The split is permanent though.

I wish I can speak Mandarin fluently.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Goodness. What would we do with so many IB's running around [Wink]

You can, but it's the only language you can speak. Oh well, at least now you can explore China!

I wish I were 1000% more efficient at work, without having to take on added responsibility.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! you work more 1000% efficiently, but also face a 99.99% pay cut.

I wish that however the evil genie twists this wish, it is worse for him/her than it is for me.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! The evil genie manages to twist your wish by not granting it at all. For breach of genie contract, he is fired and replaced by...

an even nastier genie. Have fun, Kent.

I wish I had a dummy who would take all the negative consequences of all my wishes, leaving me to enjoy them without any drawbacks.

--------------------

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, he leaves you and all your wishes on a desert planet, and takes away all the "d'raubax" -- the one form of indigenous food.

I wish people would stop trying to cheat the genie out of his fun.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted - we all stop making wishes, and the game ends!

Nah, couldn't do that.

I wish I had perfect skin.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, your skin is so perfect that everyone is clamoring for a look which pleases you to no end. Unfortunately, the smog and rough fibers of your clothing are incompatible with your perfect but oh-so-delicate skin. Therefore, you are placed naked in a transparent hermetic capsule in the middle of Times Square so that all may gaze upon your perfection.

I wish I could rewind my life for a do-over, starting at 17, keeping all the knowledge I've gained.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.