Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 85)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't a tiny bit of that knowledge about how the genie ruins every wish? :-)

Granted, so now you're doing your life over exactly as before. Or did you want to be able to change things? Ah, well you might have said that. But at least you know every single moment before it happens, even if you're helpless to do anything about it.

Must be fun knowing when that hammer is about to hit your thumb...

I wish people would stop trying to cheat the genie out of his fun.

Yes, I wished it again, because it was not granted!

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - but the genie is replaced by an even meaner genie. Oy. Well, your wish only covered that one particular genie...

I wish I had perfect 6-pack abs.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You now have that perfect 6-pack abs but society changed it's standards of beauty. Flabs are the new abs.

I wish I can read faster.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You become faster in everything... including in bed. You now can only last 30 seconds, leaving me to take care of myself [Frown]

I wish I had a new laptop, car and phone that would never break or need replacing, and that would automatically upgrade themselves to match the latest technology.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. They have replaced your limbs - your torso sticks out of the car's roof and you have a phone on one shoulder and a laptop on the other.

I wish I could be healthy and feel fine without sleep.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You can never sleep again, but the drugs they're pumping into your system make you feel fine.

If you ever discontinue those for even an hour, though...

I wish my family wasn't nosy at all and would let me do whatever I please without questioning me too much.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. All of your family has fallen under the spell of a new charismatic prophet and joined the Church of Kyle. Devotees are not allowed to associate with non-believers, even family members, other than to insincerely ask, "how are you?"

I wish for an un-thwartible wish of my choice that will come true.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You choose to wish for nothing.

I wish Semi came aroud more often.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. Unfortunately, your posting time is cut in half and you never seem to be online at the same time as Semi.

I wish ALL inactive posters would come back more often (and all current posters would maintain their levels of activity too!)

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

I'll start by hijacking every thread to tell you all the good news about Herbalife™!

I wish the cats would stop turning up their noses at their dinner and just eat the food we bought them without fussing.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! The cats eats their food with relish. Unfortunately, it gives them horrible diarrhea all over your kitchen floor.

I wish I would never have anxiety.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You become one of the Metal Men! What element would you like to be?

I wish I could go bungee jumping this weekend.

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You will now be contractually obligated to bungee jump all day Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 6 AM and 6 PM.

I hope you packed the really durable cord. Oh, and you might want to plan on abstaining from food between 6 PM Thursday and 6 AM Sunday, just in case.

I wish I could afford to pay in cash for all the home repairs chez_cleome so desperately needs.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! You can afford to - but all branches of your bank close save the one in Kazakhstan. By the time the money is wired to you, you'll end up having to buy a new house.

(Though that won't be so bad [Smile] )

I wish someone else would do my work for me (without me getting demoted or fired).

--------------------

cleome46

Granted!

You won't be demoted or fired, but your new job is being their gofer for the princely sum of ten bucks a week. No weekends off, either.

Did I mention that they yell a lot and wear really cheap cologne in lieu of ever showering?

I wish I could afford a bigger freezer and some space for it, so I could stockpile more summer goodies for the cold weather season.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.