Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 83)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! IB is their leader and Blaze gave him a beating he deserved! Found ya!

I wish my wish will make the wishing public wish some more.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You now have to grant all their wishes.

I wish I were a shape-shifter.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Too bad you can only shift into animal forms.

I wish I could fly, as if I had a flight ring.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! Rocky stole your flight ring midair, causing you to fall freely back to the ground. Blaze was there to save you of course.

I wish it's Christmastime again.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your wish will come true in about six months and twenty-six days.

I wish I could break all my bad habits.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You get amnesia.

I wish I could speak to animals, without turning into an animal myself.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! You could speak to animals without turning into an animal. Problem is, you can no longer understand or speak human language.

I wish I have a new cute puppy (with a nanny to take care it!).

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. The nanny adores the puppy so much, she forces you out of the house!

I wish I could function perfectly even without any sleep at all.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. You are now a robot.

I wish I had a bottle of single malt scotch.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. It's kept in a safe which can only be opened by me, though.

I wish I could get free booze anywhere I wanted, any time.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! And now every wino on the planet is following you around, vying loudly to be your new, improved BFF.

I wish the clothes dryer was working.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! The washer conked out though.

I wish I have unlimited vacation leaves!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted - that's because YOU'RE FIRED!

I wish I had a new car that magically filled itself with gas, that never breaks down or needs maintenance, and has auto-navigation and auto-driving capability.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! Thanks to your ever efficient driver, he takes care of gassing up your car, periodic maintenance, and drives you daily to the Center for Lunatics for your therapy.

I wish I can get by with less than 8 hours of sleep!

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! You need exactly 7 hours 59 minutes of sleep to function.

I wish I had the powers of my LMB counterpart, Invisible Brainiac.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.