Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, your landlords change their rules, however, your dog runs off with Ari and the love of his life.

I wish... I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted but instead of everyone being in love with you. You are sold to a bunch of PETA activists who use you in one of their demonstrations.

I wish I knew what to do with my life.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED! Your dog now lives with you!

But you have to feed your landlord every single night for the rest of your life

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
"I wish I knew what to do with my life."

Granted. You DID know, but now you've forgotten.

I wish I had a ham sandwich on whole wheat, with mustard and onion.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You had a ham sandwich on whole wheat, with mustard and onion, but you misplaced it!

Shall we keep this up?

I wish for humans to make peaceful and friendly contact with intelligent aliens from another star system within the next ten years.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

Humans have made peaceful and friendly contact with intelligent aliens from another star system...

But the message was intercepted by Russian illegal immigrants with science degrees!

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
legionadventureman, you are supposed to make a wish in order to keep the game going. Here are the rules:

So to play this game, the poster makes a wish. The next poster technically grants the wish, but with a twist so that the wish is thwarted or results in unexpected consequences. Always start the response with "GRANTED!" After granting the wish, you get to make the next wish. The goal is to make a wish that can't be thwarted.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Okay, okay....I know you mean well, but give me a break, dude!

I wish i could be lucky in love

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:

Actually, I did give you a break - 4 of them to be exact. Not one of your four posts followed the rules of the game. I figured you weren't clear on the rules and was just trying to help.

[ August 08, 2005, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Granted! You'll win $5 in the lottery from a ticket you buy at Mrs. Love's corner store.

I wish I had enormous pectoral muscles.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
quote:

Actually, I did give you a break - 4 of them to be exact. Not one of your four posts followed the rules of the game. I figured you weren't clear on the rules and was just trying to help.
I need more practice with this game...No hard feelings, i hope, STL?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately, the police are really interested in why you have the pectoral muscles of a recently murdered weight-lifter sitting in a box in your living room...

I wish you (the genie) looked like Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie"!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, I look like Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie, specifically from the episode where she disguised herself as Dr. Bellows.

I wish we had teleportation devices so we could visit fellow Legion Worlders at any time.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
granted. now there are 30 people in your home at all times, (and 80 "guests" on the yard lurking)things are getting very dirty, very loud, and very broken. the neighbors call the police regularly.

i really wish i didnt have to get a root canal tomorrow. really.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

actually i think it's very amusing how bad you are at this game.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.