Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You are asleep, still. You're unable to interact with the world. You lose your job, your life, your home.

I wish for some sex. Bring it on genie!

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You have sex, mind-expanding, breath-taking sex. You didn't know it could be this good. Unfortunately you decide to light up a cigarette afterward and set house on fire.

I wish I could have mind-expanding, breath-taking sex with the fireman who tried vainly to extinguish your house.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You have sex with the fireman who was trying to extingish CJ's house fire. Unfortunately, you have sex with him while he's trying to put out the fire and you both burn up ... literally.

I wish I were being paid to write witty comments like this.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But you're a speech-writer for the most vile, evil politician one could ever imagine, and you're utterly disgusted by how righteous he appears in public but how sleazy and sinister he is in real life. And you know that if you ever quit - or tell anyone the truth about them - you and your family are dead meat.

I wish weekends were three days long.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! The weekends are now three days long, but that means you now work only part time and lose your health insurance and other benefits.

I wish the day had 36 hours in it so I could get everything done.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! An hour is now 40 minutes long. There are 36 of them in a day.

I wish I were omnipotent.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wait- I thought penguins were omnipotent...

In your hunger for power, you've alienated all your friends and loved ones. Sadly, you are forced to surround yourself with killer whales for companionship.

I wish I had some chocolate cake.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted,
You have a slice of the heavenly chocolate cake that was served at the wedding I most recently attended in Chicago -- in 2004. (The green stuff is not icing.)

I wish the cute bicycle repairman at my favorite bike shop would do all of my bike repair and maintenance correctly, quickly and for free.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Granted! He has fixed your bike in rapid time and for free. However, he then sold it to some red head gal he thought was cute.

I wish for a huge comic convention to happen in Denver, and soon.

[ November 19, 2006, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: CJ Taylor ]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, a huge comic book convention (with all your favorite writers and artists) happened in Denver on Nov 20th. You did go, didn't you?

I wish CJ Taylor enjoyed the snow more.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. CJ moves to the Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn where it snows all the time. While he's quite happy there with the penguin-people, there is no current Internet link between the two planets, so we never hear from our friend again. [Frown]

I wish they still made Hydrox cookies.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Oh, RhL, you should go to the Hydrox cookie store on 5th Avenue near Rockefeller Center, but hurry, because of the city's ban on trans fat, future Hydrox cookies will taste like stale oreos.

I wish I had season tickets to the Shakespeare Theatre this season.

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

(Surrounded by penguins and not people- I could handle all that snow)

Lad Boy I got you tickets to the theatre for this season. You can have them on Dec 20th.

I wish I had a Bouncing Boy to call my own.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! He bounces incessantly off your walls for the next 18 years, until college. You stopped screaming inside your head a long time ago.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard, and, and, I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises. You got it?

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Got it.

You have a dry turkey sandwich on stale rye bread, with wilted soggy lettuce and rancid mustard. That wasn't weird, just a bad turkey sandwich.

I wish that each week there is a new Legion cartoon and that the cartoons are enjoyable.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.