Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:

But only if you talk on and on about Monstress and ... hold on ... wear this Monstress outfit.

I wish it was as socially acceptable to ask a good-looking co-worker to step out for a sex break as it is to invite one to take a coffee-break.

[ October 26, 2005, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - However, you never have time to ask your good-looking co-workers because all the ugly trolls keep asking you. And by the time you get to them, they say "Sorry, already had mine"

I wish I had a Monstress costume

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you do. Unfortunately, it never comes off.

I wish I had a working Warren Worthington III costume.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - Your Warren Worthington III costume works for you. Everyone compliments you on how good you look in it. Too bad it doesn't let you fly.

I wish I was independently wealthy so I didn't have to work.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
You're insanely wealthy and insane; you were once a test pilot; you're an antisocial recluse who neither bathes or shaves, you pee in empty milk bottles.

I wish there had been one less fabulous circuit party in Miami during the 2000 presidential election and instead there had been a successful "Get out the Gay Vote" initiative.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But Jeb still didn't let his brother lose the state.

I wish Texas were a "Blue State".

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - Everything in Texas is now the color blue.

I wish politicians told the truth

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted:
Politicians now tell the truth. However, all doctors, teachers, firemen, police, clergymen and LegionWorlders are chronic liars.

I wish I understood the proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted:

Fermat's Last Theorem states that

x**n + y**n = z**n

has no non-zero integer solutions for x, y and z when n > 2.

What could be clearer? [url= http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/HistTopics/Fermat's_last_theorem.html]Check this out [/url] and get back to me if you have any problems. Maybe the Brainy Fairy could whack you on the back of the head with her wisdom wand.

I wish someone would tell me an uplifting fairy tale.

[I can't get the URL button to work - maybe I need to get whacked upside the head with the wisdom wand. [Frown] ]

[ October 26, 2005, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Lad Boy

Granted:
Once a pathetic downtrodden fairy lived in a ramshackle house in Oakland. She had no friends; in fact, hardly anyone believed she even existed. Having exhausted all attempts at even a meager measure of self-esteem, she brought her miserable existence to an end by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge. She took her nearly starved kitten, Mr. Fluffybritches with her.

Their bloated bodies were discovered in the bay the following spring and uplifted to the shore for disposal.

I wish this story didn't remind me of anyone I know.

Lad Boy

By the way, I have another uplifting fairy tale for you, Semi, and would gladly whack you with my wisdom wand.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

You sure they call that a wisdom wand?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - you now have amnesia and can't remember anyone from your past. That story reminds you of no one you know.

I wish the guy at the train station still sold Diet Coca Cola in 20 ounce bottles for $1.25 each.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted:
He sells them heterosexual conservative religious-right avid supporters of the Bush administration. Everyone else pays the "market value" -- $1.69.

I wish I could buy Semi a Diet Coke before we took a long train ride together.

(By the way *Whack! Whack!* do you feel wiser now, Semi?)

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

(Yes Lad Boy, wise enough to make you walk in front of me. [Big Grin] )

Granted. You buy me a diet coke and we board the longest train ever. It's 125 cars long. Unfortunately, the old steam engine isn't strong enough to pull it more than 5 feet, and the ride ends.

I wish the romantic age of first class travel by train would return.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.