Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
deleted, typed too slow, carry on.

[ October 21, 2005, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted
However, he confused it with your earlier request for a lap dance, and he performed the dance of the veils while standing on your crotch -- in heels.

I wish I had better handwriting.

[ October 21, 2005, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED, you now have one sheet of paper covered with my fine penmanship. Show it to your friends and be the envy of all.

After Quis is finished with his dance of the veils, I wish Lad Boy would peel me a grape.

[ October 21, 2005, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:

Remember the rather frumpy grape guy from the fruit of the loom underwear ads with people dressed as fruit? I've peeled the grape for you. Eek!

I wish I could still wear my size 31 jeans.

[ October 21, 2005, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you can. You just can't button them up.

I wish Lad Boy would post that picture of him in his size 31 jeans.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - Unfortunately they cut off circulation to your family jewels which have to be amputated.

I wish Lad Boy would perform a strip tease for me

[ October 21, 2005, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - Lad Boy posts the picture and the excessive number of people trying to open that thread cause Legion World to crash permanently.

I wish Lad Boy would perform a strip tease for me

[ October 21, 2005, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted

*sqeezing back into my size 31 jeans and closing the blinds*

I wish there were some cuter exhibitionist-minded guys in the building across the alley.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

The building across the alley is now inhabited by two babies who like crawling out of their diapers.

I wish I had a life, per Semi's recommendation above.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted

You now have the life of a good-looking popular sexy bachelor...from World War II. You are now
87 years old; you look like Hume Cronin.

I wish my boss would take a long vacation in Cancun.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, He does take a long working vacation in Cancun in a small sweaty non-airconditiioned room 12 miles from the beach in a malaria infested swamp. And he takes you along to do his typing.

I'd like a vacation on Mykonos next summer.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You will be going to Mykonos next summer. The whole trip will cost you about $4000. You didn't say anything about not paying for it.

I wish we all really lived on Legion World as our characters.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted. You are a penguin on Legion World. I'd stay away from Cafe Cramer for the next couple of months. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming, and I hear there's a shortage of turkeys on Legion World.

I wish I did own a bar named SHAKES and that Superheros wearing silver thongs frequented it.

Lad Boy

GRANTED:

Chuck Taine is there every day.

I wish Semi Transparent Fellow did own a bar named SHAKES in San Francisco and I could arrange a government boondoggle trip there for a week or two.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, you're part of the FEMA clean up crew sent to San Francisco to clean up after the devastating quake of '06 (2006, that is). Unfortunately SHAKES was destroyed.

I wish I were Angel from the x-Men

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.