Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - You are a young black teenager with insect wings and a lot of little ones to take care of. Your boyfriend looks like a chicken.

I wish I had the best computer and internet access at home and that it doesn't cost me anything.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
(Quis, I don't get it. Angel was Warren Worthington III)

Anyway, Granted! International spies dumped their super speed laptop in your yard while evading the FBI. The computer is amazing and connects with incredibly fast satellite access to the internet. Unfortunately, the laptop contains information vital to the security of the nation. Both the FBI and the international spies are now searching for that computer - and they're packing.

I wish aliens gave me the best flying saucer that I could live in and use to visit other worlds via it's space warp technology. It also has an amazing guidance system that never fails and always gets me where I want to go instantly, including home. By the way, it's luxuriously appointed, adapted for human use.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
(Quis, I don't get it. Angel was Warren Worthington III)

In X-men, there was a new Angel. She was/is a young black girl with dragonfly wings. She and Beak are a couple and had a brood of kids.

Your wish, which was to be Angel from the Xmen, was granted.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Ewww! I hate retcons.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I wish aliens gave me the best flying saucer that I could live in and use to visit other worlds via it's space warp technology. It also has an amazing guidance system that never fails and always gets me where I want to go instantly, including home. By the way, it's luxuriously appointed, adapted for human use.

Granted! Said aliens also give you a book, the title of which translates to "How To Serve Man".

I wish The weather could stay pleasant year round.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
(I wish aliens gave me the best flying saucer that I could live in and use to visit other worlds via it's space warp technology. It also has an amazing guidance system that never fails and always gets me where I want to go instantly, including home. By the way, it's luxuriously appointed, adapted for human use.

Granted - It runs on raw sewerage. The smell permeates the saucer and never goes away. Amazingly, you also never get used to the smell.

I wish I had a time machine that lets me view past events.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Ewww! I hate retcons.

She's not a retcon. Warren is still around.

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
GRANTED:
It gets 40 miles to the gallon of gas (premium only). The economy of the earth was completely devasted by your selfish use of all available fossil fuels. Your Master Card has a balance of 13 billion dolloars and your credit line was cut off before you could fill up for a return trip home. Enjoy orbiting Alpha Centauri alone.

I wish Semi would have taken me for a ride in that cool spaceship and that Texaco had an unlimited supply of free gasoline (93 octane) in the Alpha Centauri system.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted, your time machine works only when you want to make it look like your posts preceded mine in this thread.

I wish Semi would have taken me for a ride in that cool spaceship and that Texaco had an unlimited supply of free gasoline (93 octane) in the Alpha Centauri system.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I wish The weather could stay pleasant year round.

Granted - It stays a pleasant 20 degrees F year round. Pleasant for penguins that is.

I wish I had a time machine with which to view past events.

--------------------

Lad Boy

RHL:I wish The weather could stay pleasant year round.

Granted:
Terrestial life on earth is extinguihed by May due to lack of rain.

Lad Boy

Stop using the damned time machine, Quislet!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - Semi takes you for a ride in his cool spaceship. During the ride, he takes you for another ride and cons you out of all your money.

I wish I could hang out with Superman on his day off.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted:
Enjoy the methane springs on the planet Neptune.

I wish at least one actuary in my office was a Legion fan.

(one of the newly-hired cute, young, horny-guy-looking actuaries.)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted - But he only likes Monstress and talks on and on and on about Monstress and only Monstress.

I wish my cube-mate was a hot-looking horny young guy who found me sexually attractive.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.