Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you now have a working Green Lantern Power Ring and Power Battery, but it's too busy working to spend any time with you.

I wish Quislet, Esq. would post a picture of himself in which he is naked.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. But you go blind from seeing it.

I wish I could see the pic that must not be seen.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. But not only do you go blind from seeing it, your brain also melts.

I wish I had a dollar for every post made on legion World.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You have a dollar of Monopoly money for each post on Legion World.

I wish I could get a good night's sleep.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Sir Galahad is now an insomniac.

I wish I looked good when naked.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you look great naked, Quislet. And to prove it, here's an official certificate signed by Rosie O'Donnell attesting to the fact that she has thoroughly inspected you naked and certifies that you look great.

I wish that green were red.

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, green is red and traffic everywhere is tied up and you miss a very important date.

I wish I were smart

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted and more specifically, you are now Jean Smart and stuck in an endless repeat of epsidoes 8 and 9 of Designing Women.

I wish Adolf Hitler had never been born.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh you might want to read "Making History" by Stephen Fry.

Granted. Adolph Hitler was never born. Instead he was the result of a secret genetics experiment. This new Hitler is more ruthless and utterly without any redeeming qualities. He is also more intellegent and does not make any mistakes.

I wish I could make a living by posting on Legion World.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You will be paid what was considered a living wage in 1935.

I wish for a jar of blackberry jam.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But no matter how hard you try, you can't seem to open it.

I wish I had a sexy, muscular body.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! You are now Rodin's The Thinker.

I wish for patience and understanding.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You are now Laura Bush.

I wish for a new, hi-definition, widescreen plasma TV.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But it only shows repeats of the View!

I wish for a raging bull!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Granted, you are in the middle of the running of the bulls in Pamplona and it looks like a very angry bull has corned you in a cul-de-sac.

I wish for blue skies and sunshine all month.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.