Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 44)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granting Lad Boy's wish, you understand Andrew Wiles' proof of Fermat's Last theorem, but you can't explain it to anyone else, so no one believes that you understand it.

I wish Hollywood would get creative and not rely on sequels and remakes.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, now they rely solely on product placement and merchandising tie-ins. Prepare for the 2008 release of "Superman II: Revenge of Lexus Luthor."

I wish the voices in my head would offer good stock tips instead of crazy non sequiturs.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted but now you missed that non sequitur on Archer Daniel Midland and instead purchased a really nice milk cow.

I wish I could come up with some interesting ways to spend the last days of summer before school starts up again.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, which was fun until you remembered you don't swing that way...(But stand by for your toaster oven!)

I wish I was half as amusing as I seem to think I am.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! but now you sound like Glibert Godfred, also an added side effect of smelling like aunt Unis's cat urin soaked couch therefor making few people want to spend time with you due to your annoying voice and odd smell, Dispite being oh so amusing.

I wish I always get what I want.

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But the things you wish for are magically stolen from other people... and they know you're responsible for their losses.

I wish that I was wiser.

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted You are Joshua H. Wiser, homeless prophet inhabiting the Farragut and McPherson Parks in Washington, DC. People walk great distances to avoid your unsolicited widsom.

I wish I had gotten my PhD when I was in myu 20's.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

You got a PhD in Serbo-Croatian literature and have yet to find a tenure-track position, so you have taken a job flipping burgers to get by.

I wish I were more outgoing.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, your new outhouse is a throwback to an early appalacian standard with an endless supply of ivy leaves.

I wish bizarro nasty genie would grant my wishes.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not granted! Me am Bizarro Nasty Genie and me am too nice to grant your wishes, so me turn you into a hamster instead!

I wish I had enough energy to run a marathon.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You'll have the energy to organize the paperwork and permits needed in order to "run" a marathon.

I wish that I was more intelligent.

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted: Now you know that it takes 120 drops of water to fill a teaspoon. Mensa will soon be knocking on your door.

I wish I had never bought a Volkswagen.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, instead you went for the used Yugo in lime green.

I wish I didn't have to work.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You don't have to work, but you also don't have to eat, either, because you're dead.

I wish I could work as a consultant and make $100,000 a year just for giving my opinion.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted: You're a consultant to Robert E. Lee, so it's 100,00 confederate dollars. Oh, and you've been dead for most of the last century.

I wish I had enrolled my kids in the pre-paid college tuition program when they were born.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.