Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You have been guillotined.

I wish Farscape would be revived as an ongoing TV series.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Lance beat me to it.

Granted! You are smarter than your dog.

I wish Farscape would be revived as an ongoing TV series.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. However it has been recasted. Gary Coleman is playing John Crichton, Fran Drescher as Aeryn Sun, Carrot Top will be the new Chiana, Stan Lee is D'Argo, and the Olsen twins as Scorpius.

I wish I had enough money to live comfortably and not have to work.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted you lucky dog you. You have enough money to live comfortably without having to work but you miss terribly your parents even as you spend the inheritence.

I wish I had been able to make it up to Montreal this summer for that Swartz' smoked meat sandwich I've just been CRAVING!!!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Unfortunately, there was a bit of salmolnella going around...

I still wish I could make it to Boston for the mini-meet-up with Cali, Quis, Cobie et al.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You make it to Montreal, and you even get that smoked meat sandwich. However, you get food poisoning from the rotten meat they smoked. man you can't even look at a piece of meat now without wanting to hurl.

Next:

I wish my Jeep was mechanically sound (again).

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted Rockhopper Lad, you make it to Boston, but can't find Caliente, Cobie, Quis, or any other Legion Worlder.

Granted CJ Taylor, Your Jeep is mechanically sound. The engine runs perfectly. However your jeep is no longer structurally sound. The floor boards are rusting out, the doors won't stay shut, and the windows won't roll down.

I wish there were no more multiple responses.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Granted! There are no more multiple responses because everyone has lost interest and is playing the Make a Sentence Out of the Word game.

I wish I could find a beautiful, caring woman to spend my life with.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You find her, say hello to her, and are devoured by a pack of rabid wombats. Pretty short life...

I wish I had a bigger house.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

(Drat those wombats!)

Granted! You have a bigger house, but you go into debt paying the mortgage and end up on the street.

I wish that I could write a comic book that would become hugely popular, earn me millions of dollars, and generate a franchise that will live on forever.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! but your beautiful, caring woman divorces you, and gets the rights in the settlement; and everyone winds up thinking you were ripping off her ideas all along.

I wish Greg Rucka and John Byrne would limit their work to Marvel, so they'd stop ruining characters I care(d) about.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Granted! Rucka and Byrne agree to work only for Marvel, but the characters you care(d) about are discontinued because no one else wants to use them.

I wish DC would "deboot" the Legion back to just after the Magic Wars and restore Superboy to the Legion's history.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! It will the best selling "Elseworld" of the year!

I wish I were more disciplined about exercise.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Granted! You are more disciplined about exercise: you steadfastly refuse to do it. As a result, you die young of obesity and TV addiction.

I wish I could write songs like Lennon & McCartney.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But Apple Corp sues your ass for ripping them off, and you're blacklisted from the biz!

I wish wi-fi was available everywhere, for free

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.