Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Wi-fi is now available everywhere for free, but now nobody ever talks to anybody, and people become even more rude, thoughtless, and self-absorbed.

I wish Apple Corps would hire me to write new songs so they could market them as "lost" Beatles music.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but an obsessed Ringo Starr fan finds out after the first song is released and stalks you. After a deadly cat and mouse game, the stalker drives off a cliff. You feel relieved, but the stress has been too much and you suffer a fatal heart attack.

I wish when I get home there is a nice dinner waiting for me.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But it's entirely tomato-based dishes!

I wish Quis and EDE appreciated the tomato the way decent- uh, many people do.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Quis and EDE now eat nothing but tomatoes. After awhile, they turn into giant tomatoes, a la Violet in "Willy Wonka." They blame you and sue you for every tomato-loving cent you've got.

I wish my central air was working so it would cool in here, instead of making me sweat.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Your central air works perfectly. It's a nice 70.5 degrees inside. Unfortunately, your county, using its recently enlarged powers of eminent domain, has decided to seize your home to allow for development of a shelter for abandoned kittens.

I wish I knew then what I know now.

[ August 09, 2006, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You knew .0005 seconds ago exactly what you know now.

I wish everyone would be kind to animals.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your hard-of-hearing genie made everyone "kindle for animals". Most species avoided the conflagration altogether, but there was a noticeable drop in the moth population.

I wish Ellen Degeneres would stop using my parking space.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, now Dick Cheney uses your parking space.

I wish Fat Cramer was dictator of the world.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Granted! Fat Cramer is now dictator of the world. Now she uses KryptonKid's parking space, and he refuses to speak to you ever again.

I wish my students would all come to class on time, be enthusiastic and engaged in the material, and leave only when the class is over.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You are now teaching in Stepford, Connecticut.

I wish I had a glass of chianti.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, your glass of chianti came nicely chilled with a side of fava beans and liver: Phiphiphiphiphi.

I wish I were teaching in Stepford Connecticut so that my students would all come to class on time, be enthusiastic and engaged in the material, and leave only when the class is over.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted, however due to some tampering with a secret spy satellite, all of your students are deadly OMACs.

I wish someone would give me a complete set of the "Y: The Last Man" trade paperbacks.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Granted! But your "Y: The Last Man" trades contain multiple-page inserts for "X: The Next Mutant."

I wish the Nasty Genie would turn nice.

--------------------

Lad Boy

Granted. The genie has turned Nice, France into a replica of Akron, Ohio.

I wish I understood Andrew Wiles' proof of Fermat's Last Teorem.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, I have become so nice that I don't want to see anything bad happen to you so I am sealing you in a transparent plastic cube.

I wish that Hollywood would get creative and not rely on sequels and remakes.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.