Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Lad boy cleaned you completely out of springs and now your mattress is lumpy.

I wish I had cable so I could watch the boys' state basketball championships, our league has two teams in the final four.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. But both of your teams lose by 50 points.

I wish I was so rich that I didn't have to work.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you are so rich that you don't have to work. That is until the IRS comes at takes all your money away in penalties and interest for not declaring your new found wealth on your tax return.

I wish I had a job doing something I liked, with nice co-workers and that paid me enough to pay all my bills and have some money left over for me.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. But you're laid off after one week due to company downsizing. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted!

I wish I were around 6 feet tall (I'm only 5'7") and had an athletic build.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You're 6'3" tall and have the build of Olympic athlete Michelle Kwan. Gangly doesn't begin to describe you*.

Ok Genie, I wish for cash. Cold, hard cash. GIMME LOTS OF CASH!!!

ETA - *horrifyingly gangly comes close though

[ March 14, 2008, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You have been given the corpse of Johnny Cash, who, having been dead for about five years is pretty cold and stiff.

I wish I get my house cleaned.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your house has now been cleaned out by burglars.

I wish I was a morning person.

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You wake up fresh and alert, ready for anything at dawn each day. You also fall asleep at exactly 7:35pm every day and sleep until dawn.

I wish there would be at least five more seasons of the Legion of Superheroes cartoon with each episode better than the last.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. On the eve of the new season, you are most unfortunately stricken blind. At least you can still listen.

I wish there was world peace.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, an alien race invades the Earth and destroyes all life on the planet. They then mine all our water to power their war machines that let them mine the water on other planets. When they leave all that remains is a lifeless planet of stone. But there is world peace.

I wish I was independently wealthy.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You have great wealth but you are assaulted with demands from charities and you find your fellow billionaires to be pretentious and boring.

I wish I could play the piano really well.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, you can play the piano as well as Beethoven and you are now as deaf as he was.

I wish I could go back and visit other times.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Granted. You now have the power to visit either the beginning or end of time. Unfortunately, if you do, you will perish in either respective cataclysm.

I wish I were Batman.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, you are Batman. Sprouting Adam West dialog and wearing the Clooney nipple costume.

I wish I had a good home computer and great plus free internet connection.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Granted. Your computer is infected with a deadly virus and used to hack into secret CIA files, leading to your arrest.

I wish I knew at 20 what I know now.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.