Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 78)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Chicago was full up, though.
So, welcome to fabulous... Drain, Oregon! Where the "swinging nightlife" consists of viewing covered bridges (well, one covered bridge), cow tipping, and a populace (1,200 in the last census) that hasn't cracked open a comic book since Dennis The Menace was in his heyday.

I wish my looking-for-work wardrobe was better.

[ April 05, 2012, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: cleome45 ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You will now be appropriately dressed to look for work in your new career as a migrant farm laborer.

I wish I got more work done today and yesterday.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, but you don't need a Nasty Genie to make that a problem. The natural reaction to getting more work done is that you're given much more work.

I wish we didn't have to make a wish when posting to this game.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Late '90's electronic band, "we", is forever in your debt. Having to make a wish everytime someone posted here was cutting into their valuable studio time.

You, on the other hand, still have to.

As do I:

I wish I could remember the name of that movie... you know... the one with that actor.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your entire memory has been wiped - except for the details of this movie, and all details about the life of the actor in it.

I wish I had my own travel TV show with unlimited funding and a contract wherein they can never replace me until I voluntarily retire.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Too bad your lawyer missed that one clause in your contract: the one where your show only airs between 2AM and 3AM Tuesdays on the Weather Channel. Your friends all think you're not right in the head when you tell them what you do for a living, because they've never seen the show.

I wish I had one thousand dollars cash (U.S.) to buy the weeks' groceries at any store I choose, instead of a measly ten dollars cash and this pocketful of highly volatile plastic.

[No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted - unfortunately, for some reason any store you do choose to go through gets completely demolished just before you step into it.

I wish I had a nice sexy tan.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted - Deduct 1 month's worth of savings from your bank account.

I wish I can go back in time.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm. You boys both answered Cleome's wish. This means the genie has to get extra nasty! [Evil] [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

I wish I had a nice sexy tan.

Granted! You have a new pair of tan pants that you look quite fetching in.

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze:

I wish I can go back in time.

Granted. You can go back to any time you want. You won't be able to speak the language of the place you land unless you already speak it, so choose wisely. Oh, and you didn't say anything about getting back. [Wink]

I wish I could meet Ibby and Blaze in person.

[ April 16, 2012, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted! You do meet and recognize us... but unfortunately, we don't notice you [Frown]

You do get a nice view of us making out, though.

I wish Blaze and I could take Rocky to one of our Philippine beaches.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! When you see how awful I look in a bathing suit, you both flee in fear.

I wish I had a different answer for that.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! When you see Rocky in a bathing suit you both swoon, fall off a dock, and are captured by three-headed mermen.

I wish I was captured by a three-headed merman.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! But the 3 heads are down there and the merman's gonna take his time using it on you.

I wish KryptonKid will be able to survive it.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! But he can't walk or stop smiling.

I wish the political season was over.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! You go to bed and wake up 360 days after... only to find out it's election time again!

I wish KryptonKid will run as the leader by then.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.