Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 80)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You are now a high-profile fashion designer who looks good wearing those sleek clothes. Blaze sees you and he can't help but get excited and tears your dress off, revealing your lean, sexy, muscular body. Press people saw this. Congratulations! You made it to the front page yet again.

I wish I can go to my gym without having to pay membership fees.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You're now so destitute and pathetic-looking that the gym pities you so much they let you in for free. They get widespread publicity for their charity to you, which makes you look even more pathetic in the eyes of everyone you know.

I wish the Canucks had done better in the playoffs this year.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. They did much better musical numbers on ice during this year's playoffs.

I wish I could get together with a bunch of Legion Worlders for dinner next week.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Granted! but everyone comes down with food poisoning and incurable parasitic infections from improperly cooked/handled foods, and we all wind up hating you for arranging such a disaster.

I wish this paper I'm working on would just write itself.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! It does; however, its spelling, grammar and syntax are atrocious; it consistently uses apostrophes for plurals and leaves them off possessives; it does not cite sources and does not include a bibliography. You weren't planning on actually getting that degree, were you?

I wish Lad Boy, Beagz and Kid Prime posted here more often.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately, your computer acts up and you can't access Legion World to see their posts.

I wish my hair would stay the same length forever, so I'd never have to worry about getting a haircut.

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze:
Granted! You are now a high-profile fashion designer who looks good wearing those sleek clothes. Blaze sees you and he can't help but get excited and tears your dress off,

You know, that's gonna happen even if my wish weren't granted [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! You are forever bald.

I wish I'd be able to swim with the whale sharks soon!

>>I know IB, I know. [Wink]

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. I hope you like your new life as a mermaid.

I wish I could fly unaided, like Superman could.

You're getting better at being nasty, Blaze [Wink]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! You could fly but you can't land.

I wish fuel prices are cheaper.

Did you say tasty? I know I am. [Wink]

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Granter, but now you can't afford a house or car to put the fuel in.

I wish coming up with wishes were easier.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You become the greediest person on earth. You keep wishing and wishing and wishing for things. Too bad the genie only grants you three wishes.

I wish Blaze and I had been born in a country where our kind of relationship is the norm.

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze:

Did you say tasty? I know I am. [Wink]

Really? Let me be the judge of that [Wink]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You now live in a country where everyone is a duplicate of either you or Blaze. You are free to marry in public with all the trimmings and total societal approval... once you can track down the "original" Blaze in a nation where he has several hundred million "alternate" selves, none of whom will give you the time of day. (Because they're each on the lookout for their own "correct" Ibby, of course.)

I wish I'd gotten more constructive things done today.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oooh. That wish makes me both sad and intrigued at the same time. Does finding the right Blaze mean I get to try each one I come across?

Wow. Imagine the possibilities of an entire nation of Ibbys and Blazes...

Granted. You woke up at exactly 12:01AM today, and spent the whole time from then until now working on your computer. Alas, you forgot to hit the "save" button.

I wish I had more vacation days from work.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Does finding the right Blaze mean I get to try each one I come across?

[LOL]

That's a decision only you (pl.) can make, My Friend.

[clears throat]

Granted!

You get another two weeks off, after which they're replacing you with the boss'es nephew (or niece). By the way, the boss wants you to train the little fink before you go. Otherwise, you can forget about that severance package and getting a decent reference.

I wish mr_cleome would return from the hockey game ready to take me out to an expensive, high-class restaurant downtown, with lots of fancy food and terrific drinks.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Granted! He returns, and he is ready, but the restaurant workers have all gone on strike! By the time the strike is over, mr_cleome is no longer ready.

I wish I hadn't taken so damn long on this paper.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.