Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 82)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Your house promptly gives you the boot! It says in a robotic voice: "you are dirty and dusty HUMAN. Next time I will EXTERMINATE you."

I wish ... I didn't have to redo my stupid expense report and go all the way back to the office to turn it in. That lady wasn't even nice when she rejected my form. I am procrastinating now. I am wondering if I need to be reimbursed THAT badly. and I have a cold. It's poopy Power Boy day.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! The difficult administrator will stop by your place at lunchtime to collect the report. Put on your combat gear, though. I hear she kicks even harder than a certain local whose initials are "Teeds."

Also, you have to buy her lunch, and the place she picked out isn't cheap.

I wish I could drink a second pot of coffee without it bothering my stomach so much.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. It's your throat that gets bothered when the coffee burns your throat.

I wish my travel time from home to the office were only 15 minutes, without me having to relocate.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Your office is now only a 15-minute drive away from your house. Welcome to your new job as janitor!

I wish the rain will obey my command.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. The rain will obey your command exactly once. The one command it will obey will be "keep raining" which it will obey during a torrential downpour. It will stop eventually, of course, but right then it will do exactly as you asked.

I wish I could have dinner with three Legion Worlders of my choosing this evening.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. Dinner proceeds exactly as planned, except you're called away on an emergency after you've had for first bite. By the time you're done, the three Legion Worlders have gone home. Should have wished you could have finished your dinner...

I wish I could make my hair grow or fall out at will, so I'd never have to get a haircut or shave again.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! Your hair will grow/fall at IB's will. So better be a good boy or else he'll punish you and make your hair (not just on your head) grow extra long while out in public.

I wish I have more money in the bank.

From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! It's all Monopoly money, though.

I wish my bad ankle would get better, without any other physical problems suddenly appearing in the process.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. Your ankle turns blue, though.

Well, it's not exactly a problem since you can always wear socks...

I wish I could magically understand all the world's human languages.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! You can understand but you can't speak... any language!

I wish my zits will go away.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted.

Your new zit-free face is so pretty that you become an instant international celebrity. Al Qaeda kidnaps you for a very high ransom...

And you know what they like to do to their captives.

I wish I could rescue Blaze from Al Qaeda.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted!

You were able to rescue me but after landing on our native shores, we were kidnapped by a bunch of mad hunks.

I wish our captors know how to take GOOD care of their prisoners.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. They feed us and bathe us regularly. Unfortunately, they plan to use us as breeding stock for their 300-pound queen.

Oh, and once she gives birth to our kids, she'll feed us to them.

I wish Al Qaeda had never kidnapped Blaze.

--------------------

Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Granted! They kidnapped you instead.

I wish you are smarter than a 5th grader.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. I win the game show and go off on a world tour, where Al Qaeda kidnaps me. And you never see me again [Frown]

I wish all kidnappers, rapists and terrorists would be punished on the spot.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.