Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 68)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. At 20 you know that middle age sucks, oil conglomerates will rule the world, and purple puce and cantaloupe will be among the hot color trends for spring 2008. Comforting, no?

I wish I would win an Academy Award (or "Oscar") next year! I'm Ready! I've been practicing my speech for years and think it's as good as it's gonna get!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Award speech time limits have decreased once again, and you now have exactly 2.5 seconds to thank your spouse, your mother, your best friend, your producer, your next door neighbor, your first grade teacher...

I wish my friend wasn't busy and could come with me to Florida during spring break.

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Teronna:
Granted. Award speech time limits have decreased once again, and you now have exactly 2.5 seconds...

(With a couple cups of starbuck's in me...no problemo!)

Granted. She comes and borrows all your clothes (and gets sick on them), snores like a chain saw going through concrete, and happens to be very gassy at night. Enjoy yourself!

I wish I could have a spring break.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, a spring in your mattress breaks through and stabs you in the rear. This causes you to leap out of bed. You land awkwardly on your feet and break both ankles.

I wish I could have lunch with an interesting dinner companion.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your luncheon companion is Hannibal Lecter, who thinks you look quite delicious.

I wish I had an extra room in this house.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Granted. houextraroomse.

I wish we had to vote new members in just like the Legion did. Wouldn‘t that be exclusive fun!

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Granted. Will invites you over to his place and answers the door wearing a Cool Whip bikini and army boots.

same old, same old . . .

Granted.

I'm Sorry, Ram Boy, but we cannot admit you into our Super-hero club. Your low score on the tests we gave you proves your powers are too ordinary.

I wish the Starbucks across the street from my house had free Wi-fi.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Wi-Fi in all the Starbucks. Now you just have to pay the cover charge at the door- $15.00, coffee or no.

I wish the softball season started in April.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

The softball season started April 1st, didn't you get the memo?

Oh and there's a spider on your shoulder.

I wish Brian K Vaughn would write a new book that I'd enjoy as much as I enjoyed Y:The Last Man, and that it would not cost an exorbitant amount, would be published monthly, would have artwork that didn't suck and ... ummm not be encased in an impenetrable shield of Lucite.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Granted. Z:The Very Last Man is amazing, cheap, beautiful and arrives every month encased in a very easy to penetrate shield of...ummm steaming monkey turds.

I wish that the upper peninsula of Michigan would secede from the Union, rename itself Uppervania, and make me it's king.

Lad Boy

Granted. Princess Anne divorces Timothy Laurence to join you at your side as the (official) Queen of Uppervania. Condolezza Rice announces that peace has been achieved in the Middle East through relocation of the Palestinian homeland in Uppervania. Oh yeah, and lake Superior is flooding.

I wish Waid and Kitson would create a limited
Legion series that was as good as we all hoped threeboot LSH would be back in 2004.

Ram Boy
Active

Granted. Sadly, DC took a pass on the story and it was pitched to Scholastic. But hey, they accepted it and after a little tweaking it will be released as Timmy Turtle and the Legion of Super-Smart Reading Kids featuring Barky the Scholastic Wonder Schnauzer. Look for it at a bookmobile near you.

I wish the board hadn't gone haywire right after Lad Boy posted those explicit photos.(hmmm, coincidence?)

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately the presence of those photos made LW so popular that not only the server, but the entire Internet collapsed.

I wish when I mentioned the Legion of Super-Heroes to non-fans they knew I wasn't talking about the Justice League or the Super Friends.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Granted. And they now acknowledge the distinction with a long and whiny "eeeeeeeewww" each and every time you mention the Legion.

I wish that Rockhopper Lad would win 100 million dollars and that he'd be very generous about sharing it with those of his fellow Legion Worlders whose user names begin with the letter R , but that he'd be very, very stingy about sharing it with those whose user names begin with, oh let's say, an L.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Such affairs are handled by my Japanese assistant who has difficulty differentiating those two sounds. He sends 20 million dollars to "Rad Boy" and 64 cents to "Lam Boy".

I wish I really did have that much money to share with my friends (regardless of what letter their names begin with [Wink] ).

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.