Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you can travel free of charge -- electrostatic charge -- that is, thanks to the new grounding system in the super safe planes that never crash.

I wish that all my wishes would be granted in the spirit I intended, and not thwarted by a Nasty Genie.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Your wishes are all granted -- to Quislet, esq.

I wish Dennis Calero would compose and post a limerick in the Limericks thread at Legionworld.net.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Dennis Calero does compose and post a limerick at 3:30 am, EDT. All legion worlders are asleep. Unfortunately, Dennis gets cold feet when he realizes that his limerick reveals which legion worlder he has a crush on. So, without anyone ever seeing his post, Dennis deletes it.

I wish someone would come up with the next wish for me, and that it would be such a fabulous wish, that people would be talking about me admiringly for weeks to come (because they had nothing better to do, apparently).

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

People can't stop talking about "ME" -- that's right Maine, the crisp autumn weather along the coast, the alpine skiing on ungroomed natural powder, the economy, the governor of Maine. Here on LegionWorld, Maine has become the next MLLASH.

I wish I could teleport from my house to Maine (and back again) whenever I chose to do so -- and not some godforsaken Maine backwater or urban slum, but the nice parts of Maine that one sees in calendars, and dammit, Genie, no lucite cubes or teleportation taxes, either.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. When you teleport it will take approximately two months to get there during which time you will temporarily cease to exist--much like this thread.

I wish I had finished writing that novel I started all those years ago and it was published and became a bestseller.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, and your fame causes Britney Spears to start stalking you.

I wish no one ever had heard of Britney Spears.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

She is now (and always has been) named Hortense Lipschitz.

I wish I were less neurotic.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Dr.Helmut Von Nasty has delved into your past and uncovered the root of all your neuroses...

-

...your bill for this therapy is $10,000,000.00

I wish I owned a 4 star restaurant.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

Now if only you had thought to wish for fire insurance while you were at it...

I wish I knew how to ride a unicycle.

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Granted. You are now a unicycle aficionado with a case of hemorrhoids that would make a wildebeest cry

I wish Nightcrawler had the biggest, most powerful server available as this would enhance all of our Legion World experiences (see...I share my wishes).

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, however the cost of maintaining such a server requires Nightcrawler to charge us for accessing Legion World. The access fee is $10,000 per month.

I wish I had Triplicate Girl's power.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted! You have the powers Triplicate Girl had after her first two bodies were killed.

I wish I were omnipotent.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Granted. As of today you are omnipotent. As of yesterday the word omnipotent means short and gassy.

I wish the next poster would use his or her wish to wish for a million dollars for me.

Lad Boy

Granted:
I made a million dollars for you, real money, not some fakey nasty genie xeroxed stuff. Unfortunately, due to recent changes in the Internal Revenue Code, you owe $1,000,000 in taxes plus interest at 5.25 % / per year compounded daily accruing as of 1/12/08.

Next:
I wish the Starbucks moving into my neighborhood would be staffed by sexy 2xist underwear models.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, however they have extremely bad body odor. However you can bearly smell the body odor due to their halitosis. And Starbucks has just announced that the offical store uniform is the burka.

I wish it was warm enough so I didn't have to use my furnace.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.