Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, it's a gourmet turkey sandwich made by one of the finest chefs on the east coast. In order to stay fresh it has been beautifully packaged by Mattel in a manner similar to their packaging for Barbie Dolls. It will take you about three hours to untie all the security ties, break open all the blister packs and unsew the portions that were sewn to the attractive backer board in the box. You will cut your finger and bleed profusely when you resort to using power tools to get the damned thing out of the box.

NEXT:
I wish my vision would stop deteriorating at an alarming pace.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You are now blind.

I wish that Lad Boy would be the next person to respond in this thread.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: but now Blockade Boy is pissed because Lad Boy stole his password and is now posting as BB so in granting your wish and you granting Lad Boy's (that's me, remember?) wish we can now get back to QE's wish which was SKIPPED by Lad Boy (me again) the first time and which is now GRANTED but unfortunately Lad Boy (still me)cannot watch these new and enjoyable Legion cartoons because he is (that would be "I am") blind, a preemptive punishment from Blockade Boy (who stole Kid Prime's ID) for both skipping QE's wish and stealing Blockade Boy's ID. whew

NEXT:
I wish we could all stop stealing each other's ID's.

[ January 08, 2007, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Blockade Boy ]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted- we've all lost our minds, no one is able to post, Legion World folds, and the universe is torn asunder.

I wish I understood BB's post.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. And you will now be taken for a ride by some very nice men in white coats who will give a nice jacket that fastens in the back to wear.

I wish that when ordering hot tea in a restaurant, a properly brewed cup of said beverage with a small jug of milk on the side would be served, rather than a cup of tepid water, a cheap teabag and a wedge of lemon.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, however it will always be served to you by the world's clumbsiest waiter who inevitably spills it all over you, usually in an amusing manner for your fellow diners who laugh uproarously and occassionally one laughs so hard while eating that a piece of food gets stuck in their windpipe and they choke to death. Are you happy now?

I wish that I liked tea.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You like tea, but the only way anyone ever serves it is as a cup of tepid water and a cheap teabag with no milk, so you never get to enjoy it.

I wish more restaurants served really good soup.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Every restaurant serves amazing soup. They spend so much effort to perfect their soups, they neglect health code restrictions. After a massive crackdown, there are no more restaurants.

I wish I had a penguin to call my own.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You have Burgess Meredith all to yourself. He's dead.

I wish I weren't Blockade Boy.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations! You are no longer Blockade Boy! However, since you didn't wish for who you wanted to be, you are now a disembodied soul, doomed to float in the void for all time.

I wish that dealing with the Alabama state government wasn't such a bureaucratic nightmare.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. They reject every request you have out of hand. Saves them time, saves you time.

I wish I knew what I want for lunch.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted!

You decided just in time for dinner.

I wish passenger rail service would make a comeback in the United States.

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Your wish is GRANTED!

It's now 1887. Planes haven't yet been invented and niether have you.

I wish I had the body of Vin Diesel and the face of Heath Ledger.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: You now have both steroid induced nuggets and a brain the size of a pea.

I wish this genie was nice.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Drat! Too slow!

I like the answer I gave for Ram Lad so I'll post it just for giggles:
Granted! You have Vin Diesel's body and Heath Ledger's face. The police want to know what you've done with the rest of them.

Now for BB:

Granted! This genie is very nice. So nice that he makes the whole world just like a Thomas Kincade painting! [Disgusting]

I wish I had a gentleman's gentleman to--ah--help me around the house.

[ January 14, 2007, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.