Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 50)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. two words: President Schwarzenegger

I wish I could selectively control the minds of 218 Congressmen.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you can control their minds between 2:13am and 2:16am or between 10:54pm and 10:55pm or for a split second at 11:37am. The precise time will be randomly selected each day and you don't know which it is.

I wish Jon Stewart ran things.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: He no longer has time for his show (though ratings for State of the Union go up significantly)

I wish puppies, kindergartners, and baby pandas ran things.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: However, in a bid for ultimate control the League of Puppies declares war on both the Kindergartnernation and the Legion of Baby Pandas. And so you're wish is responsible for starting a very very adorable WW III.

I wish men's fashions were hotter.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, All men's fashion now consists of woolen clothing with muscle rub medication coating on the inside.

I wish I had a set of mens leather clothing that fit me.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You now own a Gates costume made entirely of leather. It also requires the assistance of three others just to get the abdomen set up right.

I wish all my comics would last forever.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your comics have all been encased in lucite, where they will last forever.

I wish I had a bowl of ice cream.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Check your toilet bowl. Don't forget to bring a spoon.

I wish kangaroos were called something else.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: Now the Aussie's are no longer unique from the rest of the world when they look at those tall hoppy animals and say, "aren't those something else?"

Next: I wish my DVD player wasn't broken.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: You're dvd player is fixed. Now you're broke.

I wish I didn't burn the minestrone soup I just made.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Minestrone's not burnt because you have no gas or electricity.

I wish my kids would get up each day and make their own breakfasts, and pack their own lunches, and that there would be no tragic consequences like kitchen fires, salmonella outbreaks, etc.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Granted: Now the wife has more time to nag you as the last remaining member of the family that can't make a meal without causing an outbreak of something nasty.

I wish there were a couple more inches of snow so I could go x-country skiing in the park.

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

WHAT?!?!??!

Nasty genie needs to go off in to a corner and count to five hundred before unleashing this wish...

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Granted! You get 2 feet of white fluffy snow dumped on you in one night. However, you are trapped at work, 35 miles from your home and your skiis.

I wish I had a snow shovel.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, you have a snow shovel made of ice.

I wish people weren't stupid.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.