Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted,

They now work on weekends and holiday and have the rest of the week off.

I wish I was independently wealthy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted,

You're a greedy, bigoted, gay-bashing, far right wing conservative Republican bastard, and you live in Oklahoma. You're giving millions to support the presidential campaign of Condoleeza Rice.

I Stoney's, the bar across the street, hadn't gone out of business last week.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, It never opened. You have no fond memories of the times you spent there.

I wish I ate better.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted:
Your table manners are impeccable. People are impressed that you actually know which fork to use for the Protean rectal tissue course at the Talokian Thanksgiving feast.

I wish I had Lemnos' power to make people forget meeting me.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Unfortunately, no one at all remembers you. Hey! Who the hell are you?

I wish Brokeback Mountain had a happy ending.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Unfortunately, it was written and directed so poorly, it disappointed you more than the original ending, and it dashed all the film's awards potential.

I wish reality shows ceased to exist.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted,

In the final episode it is revealed that our existence is a reality show for beings of a higher order of conciousness. No longer needed our universe is terminated when the magnetic tape storing us is degaussed.

I wish that I could be happy with the outcome of the Canadian election on Monday.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted, the only thing on TV now is informercials for herbal supplements.

I wish I could play the guitar.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool. Doubles.

Tamper:
Granted:
You will be on "happy pills" on Monday, so you'll be happy about everything.

Lad Boy (great to have you here on a weekend night!): Granted! You can play the guitar very badly.

I wish I could get motivated to exercise more.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, you are now motivated to exercise, but you no longer have the time to exercise.

I wish I had the Lost season two DVD right now.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you do have the early release of Lost Season II - but disc 2 is blank because the final episodes haven't been filmed yet. For a mere $98.95 each, you can order those episodes as they are released.

I wish all future San Francisco summers would be warm and sunny every day.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Grantd, however at night the temperature drops to 30 below zero with rain and snow. And of course that is the only time you can walk your dogs. Plus your yearly fuel bill triples.

I wish I was a pampered pet.

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You are now the premiere inhabitant of little Emily Duchesne's slug and snail terrarium. She loves her little slimy creatures so much and feeds them only the very best corn meal (they're tastier that way when she has guests over for escargot.)

I wish Quislet would post a picture of himself in Harvard Square wearing a vintage Coco Chanel outfit, complete with matching pumps and handbag -- nd don't forget the pillbox hat.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, Quislet in a vintage Coco Chanel Outfit with Pillbox hat

The library is in Harvard Square and the pumps and handbag (not shown) did match. (would I lie to you?) The pillbox hat is a little oversized. Didn't Quislet do a good job? You'd never know it was him, would you?

I wish I could watch a private meeting between Semi & Lad Boy.

[ January 24, 2006, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted. Poor Lad Boy! All alone, crossing the street and he's hit by a semi!

I wish that when I got home tonight, I would find Ty Treadway waiting for me with dinner ready.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.