Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 72)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
2) Standing Fan

>meanie<

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I don't have to carry over the whole list to this page. I did buy a new standing fan the other day.

Oh and rouge, enjoy TMBG!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, my last one for a while.

Which Job have I not held?

1 Mainframe Programmer for EDS
2 Toys R Us stocker
3 K-Mart stock/electronics Dept
4 Shipping /Receiving for a independantly owned mens clothing store
5 Burger King fry boy
6 Trainer for a community College
7 Electrical Worker on Centerless Grinders

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
6 Trainer for a community College

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Wrote training manuals for a community college for 4 years, and did about 90% of the training classes for them as well.
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
1 Mainframe Programmer for EDS
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Did Mainframe programming for a General Motors account for about 3 of my 8 years at EDS.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

5 Burger King fry boy

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

We have a winner. Never worked at a fast food place. Never worked in the resturaunt industry at all in any capacity. Been doing retail off and on since I way 17. Started at Kmart, worked at a mens clothing store, and even did a year at Woolworth Express before they shut down. Worked at Toys R Us twice now.

Quis is up.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'll think of a question while I am at the gym.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

I'll get in a guess early.

3. You ran two miles on the treadmill.

[Big Grin]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I actually did one mile on the arc trainer, but that isn't the question I came up with.

What song or part of a song has been stuck in my head this morning?

1) Oops I Did it Again by Britney Spears
2) In the Hall of the Mountain King from Peer Gynt by Grieg
3) White Wedding by Billy Idol
4) On the Road Again by Willie Nelson
5) April Showers by Al Jolson
6) The Preamble to the Constitution by Schoolhouse Rock
7) Man, It's So Loud in Here by Theu Might Be Giants
8) Getting to Know You from The King and I
9) I Got a New Drug by Huey Lewis and the News
10) The Real Slim Shady by Eminem
11) The Theme Song from Welcome Back Kotter
12) Help by the Beatles

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

1) Oops I Did it Again by Britney Spears
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
6) The Preamble to the Constitution by Schoolhouse Rock

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I have had Ms. Spears song stuck in my head, but it wasn't yesterday.

I have been mentally singing the Preamble song as I am reading "A Citizen's Guide to the Constitution", but it wasn't the song stuck in my head.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.