Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
What did I do on my days off?

1. Found out the buyout price on my car
2. Made a doctors appointment
3. Celebrated my 1 year wedding anniversary
4. Registered for my next semester of school
5. Wrote some Klordny articles
6. Messed around with a redesign for my website
7. Started a new photomanip
8. All of the above, I've been busy
9. None of the above, I've been lazy

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Messed around with a redesign for my website

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope thats not the answer I'm looking for.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
7. Started a new photomanip

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
8. All of the above, I've been busy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
5. Wrote some Klordny articles
(something I need to get back to too!)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Quis has it, I have done all those things.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
figures. [Smile]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

From how you responded to my first guess, I assumed you did it, but not the only thing you did.
hmmmm....

OK on my recent train trip the train made several stops, but you were only allowed off the train at select stops (also known as cigarette stops) Even though I don't smoke, I stepped off the train at which stop?

1) Tomah, WI
2) Winona, MN
3) Fargo, ND
4) Devils Lake, ND
5) Rugby, ND
6) Glasgow, MT
7) Malta, MT
8) Havre, MT
9) Cut Bank, MT
10) Sandpoint, ID
11) Ephrata, WA

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
8) Havre, MT

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Phew, you must be mystic Luna because you got the correct answer on the first try. Or you have taken that trip yourself.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Phew, you must be mystic Luna because you got the correct answer on the first try. Or you have taken that trip yourself.

Nope, I just like the name of that one...though maybe I should stop guessing, I am having a hard time with questions.

What micro project is one that I am not or have not attempted:

1. Disney Princess/Comic Characters Amalgams
2. Disney Gargoyles
3. Legion Worlders
4. Micro Creator Gods
5. Micro Creator Mages
6. Micro Creator Comic Characters
7. Horoscope Goddesses
8. Micro Creator Mortal Kombat Characters

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I know you're a fan (like me) but perhaps for some reason you didn't attempt -

BTW if you DID do these, I'd love to see them

Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I know you're a fan (like me) but perhaps for some reason you didn't attempt -

BTW if you DID do these, I'd love to see them

I did do these and then I trashed them about a week ago. There were on the old side and they were never very good...I do have a Sindel that isn't too shabby, but needs a lot of work, sooo...

You're incorrect.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
7. Horoscope Goddesses

I wonder what those are.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.