Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoops. Sorry, forgot the format of this thread...

OK - What was the first DC title I ever read? (Bonus points for naming the exact issue.)

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Green Lantern
4. Aquaman
5. Flash
6. Justice League of America
7. Teen Titans
8. Legion of Super-Heroes
9. Brave and Bold
10. DC Comics Presents

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
9. Brave and the Bold (Lets say # 167)
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
7. Teen Titans
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
4. Aquaman #10

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Brave and the Bold #167 - excellent series of which I have many issues, including this one (which also happens to be one of my least favourites of the whole run though so good thing it wasn't my first comic or else I may never have picked up another one).

Teen Titans - though once dear to my heart was not my first book.

Aquaman #10 - despite my great love for the character I don't think I've ever read an issue of his original series. I got into him through his Adventure run. #10 looks like it would've been a good place to start though with a funky cover and (I think) an appearance by the famous Quisp.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
10. DC Comics Presents #33
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

DC Comics Presents #33 - Another great series of which I have nearly all. For some reason I've never been a huge Captain Marvel fan. Maybe if this had been my first comic I would be?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Justice League of America #173 the issue where Black Lightning turned down League membership

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Superman #411 - The Julius Schwartz birthday surprise issue

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Superman #411 - Though I have an almost complete run of Superman stories from the Byrne revamp until the electric-Superman era I don't think I've ever read a pre-Crisis solo Superman story. [Frown]

Justice League of America was indeed the first super-hero comic I ever read. And the issue? ....

http://www.comics.org/issue/36165/cover/4/

Such an excellent comic to have as a first one. No wonder it's still my favourite comic ever!

You're up Quis!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It is only 10 am right now in Boston, but I have already:

1) Worked out at the gym
2) Had my 4th cup of coffee
3) Had a blood test
4) Washed 2 loads of laundry
5) Done my grocery shopping
6) Had a job interview
7) Talked to a door-to-door salesman
8) Returned a library book
9) Had a cavity filled at the dentist
10) Just farted around on the computer

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

3) had a blood test
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

1) Worked out at the gym
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

rouge got it right off the bat. I had a blood test. It is a fasting blood test, so I fast while sleeping and go first thing in the morning.

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

On the Victoria Day long weekend, I'm actually traveling down to the United States. What is the primary reason for the trip?

1. Going camping
2. Going to visit relatives
3. Going to see a sporting event
4. Going shopping
5. Going to see a concert
6. Going to a Sci-Fi/Comic convention
7. Going for a work-related conference
8. Going to do volunteer work
9. Going to visit old friends
10. Going for a job interview

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.