Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Clark and Brainy sittin' in a tree... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Clark and Brainy sittin' in a tree...
Parasitic Twin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parasitic Twin           Edit/Delete Post     
...k.i.s.s.i.n.g.
I'm really digging Brainy's crush on Superboy!
I'm glad it wasn/t just a one episode thing.

From: sprouting from 3rd rib | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I swear I choked on a jelly bean when I read the subject here! YES! I'm not crazy, I'm not the only one who sees it! I knew it from the moment in the first episode when Brainy at the fair goes "That's him!" and gets this really goofy yet adorable grin on his face.

I'm actually working on a fanfic for it! *laughs evilly* No potentially slash couple is safe from me!

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
as much as I love Brainy and hate every pairing from the comics with him (since it's not me) I just can't get this little plot bunny for a fanfic of them out of my head. (all thanks to this ROCKIN music video of them I found on youtube that I am actually watching at this moment) I mean, if Brainy wasn't so cute this relationship with Superman would just be creepy. can't believe they made this pairing on a kids show though. (keeping in mind that they TOOK OUT all similar pairings from Cardcaptors when they showed it on Kids WB so it'd be more "kid friendly")

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
This pairing reminds me of Lex/Clark, a.k.a Clex, on Smallville( only Superman and Brainy are WAY CUTER). If any of you have ever watched Smallville( in the first and second seasons I mean) then you would know what I was talking about.

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
here's the link to the music video I was talking about. if any of you have an account on youtube, please leave your comments. hopefully that will make her make more awsome vids! [Big Grin] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nW3nyloHsw
also, her friend is making the first part to their two part video so, I'll post back when she finishes.

--------------------

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
I just saw that music video, and even though the clips were kinda repetitive, I thought it was adorable. Hopefully we'll be seeing some more LOSH music videos.

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

yah. I'm working on one of my own but it's not near finished yet, plus my movie maker's being stupid. (and apartently suicide since I keep telling it I'm gonna destroy it next time it freezes yet it insists on freezing anyway) I'm also working on a fan fic to go along with the video but due to my obsessive disorder for writing NOVELS it's not close to being finished either. *shurgs* but that's me. I have been watching the fanfics on fanfiction.net and must say there has been an uprise since the show started. I'm very excited about that.

--------------------

Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my God, my stupid movie maker does the same thing! What kind do you use?

Oh, and that was ADORABLE. I actually chose a song for my music video for them, all I need now is to actually MAKE it, LOL. I wish I had the actual episodes instead of just screenshots. I don't usually like screenshot music videos, but that one was actually really good. And I'm not saying what my song for them is, for fear that someone might steal it, lol.

And on the subject of fanfics, I'm working on three. One is my annual holiday fanfic, for which I chose Legion and another is a short fanfic based on the fact that we've never actually seen Brainy give Superman his "tour" of the city. The last is a very deep fanfic about a meteor that passes by earth every 500 years and screws up everyone's powers during that time in different ways and how they're going to save Brainy, who isn't an acception even though he's an android and gets kidnapped by the villains as collateral, when they're powers aren't working properly.

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

I don't usually like screenshot videos either but they used them in such a way that it LOOKS like they are clips. (kinda) the fanfic I'm working on is in 3 parts, each about as long as a good sized chapter book based on the plot, and about a girl (Copycat) being brought to the future to help the Legion after a lot of failed missions. While she's there, she falls in love with Brainy. The first story is their relationship together, the second is how she deals with their relationship after she goes back to the past and removed of her comunicator and every thing so she doesn't corrupt the time stream or anything, and the thrid is- whoops. Can't tell the third or else you'll learn the whole plot to the second. but anyway, the music video I'm working on is about Copycat and Brainy during the second story so. I've also started working on some character theme songs but...they're a lot harder to find than I thought. I found the perfect one for Trip.Girl but she's only been in one episode so I can't finish hers and...wow this has been a long post.

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ojisan   Author's Homepage   Email Ojisan         Edit/Delete Post     
My friends and over on HEATBLAST.NET are already trying to get my brother away from this. We know it's just Brainy seems Superman as his idol, that's why he's so excited. Sure you think you's act all cool around your idol but wouldn't you be really excited if you got to hang out with your hero?

--------------------
Places to contact me-
DeviantArt: Elementalist-1
HEATBLAST.NET: LexiT
Yahoo: meranova

From: Kent County, Delaware (middle of nowhere) | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ojisan:
My friends and over on HEATBLAST.NET are already trying to get my brother away from this. We know it's just Brainy seems Superman as his idol, that's why he's so excited. Sure you think you's act all cool around your idol but wouldn't you be really excited if you got to hang out with your hero?

I'm all for exploring that angle of things because I've met people I've admired more than once in my life, and just about every time, I was so excited that I didn't know what to do with myself. I met Crispin Freeman, a pretty well known anime dub VA, at Comic Con one year and gave him art. He hugged me. I froze up. I was almost afraid to touch him, like I wasn't good enough to put my hands on his back or shoulders. I mean, don't get me wrong...I was completely blown away. And my friends spent the next couple of days giving me a hard time about it because I had just been blushing like crazy due to embarassment. And normally I'm pretty calm and reserved about things, RL. So I totally know the feeling of being allowed to finally meet someone you've admired for a long time. Especially when they're famous to some degree, but they're so nice and SO down to Earth.

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

unfortunatly I'm too young to have met anyone famous in my short life but I hope and pray I'll get to meet someone famous. *cough*MitchelMusso*cough* *cough*AdamWylie*cough*

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ojisan   Author's Homepage   Email Ojisan         Edit/Delete Post     
My mom, dad, and brother met the lady who played Sarah Connor in the 2nd Terminator movie. My parents took him to see my great-gramma when he was a baby and she was visiting her mother in the nursing home. She hugged my brother and called him cute.
Looking at my brother now (that was when he was a baby, now he's 17) I have this to say: "What was she thinking?"

But if I would make a vid for this it would be to "If You Were Gay"

[ November 26, 2006, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Ojisan ]

--------------------
Places to contact me-

From: Kent County, Delaware (middle of nowhere) | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

lol that would be awsome!! could you do it? if not, I so have to!

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

I just need to get the video somehow and I can record the song from a Gravitation AMV in my favorites on YouTube. Just gimme a link or file-share them to me on AIM.

--------------------
Places to contact me-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.