Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Clark and Brainy sittin' in a tree... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Clark and Brainy sittin' in a tree...
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
YES! That song is the awsomest (I know it's not a word, lol) ever!

If you were gay
That would be okay...

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to eventually do a music vid or two for WB!LoSH, myself...though not on romantic themes. But as enthusiastic about the idea as I am, I'm forcing myself to wait until more eps are out so I've got a wider range of matierals to work with.

It might be just because I love the song so much, but I'd like to try one to Papa Roach's "...To Be Loved." Could be one of those ideas that sounds good until I get the clips to the music. Done that a few times, starting and then realizing it's not worth continuing. x_x I've also been thinking on the Disturbed version of "Land of Confusion"... and for that, I blame the lines of, "Oh, Superman where are you now? When everything's gone wrong somehow..."

And I realize that KidsWB is probably trying to work reruns in between new eps because they've got to stretch 13 eps over the whole season, but c'mon! Some of us are anxious for new material!

*tells herself to behave* >_<

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ojisan
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ojisan   Author's Homepage   Email Ojisan         Edit/Delete Post     
That's cool Straya, I'd like to make some too but voice-overs are more my forte...

quote:
Originally posted by Fangirl Girl:
YES! That song is the awsomest (I know it's not a word, lol) ever!

If you were gay
That would be okay...

I mean 'cause hey
I like you anyway!

--------------------
Places to contact me-
DeviantArt: Elementalist-1
HEATBLAST.NET: LexiT
Yahoo: meranova

From: Kent County, Delaware (middle of nowhere) | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I've started two music videos so far (one of which is just screenshots of Brainy) and the other I'm just doing as much as I can until I get more episodes.

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! -btw-

Welcome to LegionWorld you guys!

I'm a fan of the DeviantArt site and I (for one) am thrilled to have new artists on board. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you guys do with some music and vid clips!

If you've got some legion related artwork posted there we'd LOVE to see it linked up or posted in the Legionnaire's Bits forum.
Fanfic and Fanart galore!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ojisan
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ojisan   Author's Homepage   Email Ojisan         Edit/Delete Post     
Thankies Yellow, nice to feel welcomed. And yeah, sure, I can put some up. Most of them are Brainy...I do have a piccy of Bouncing Boy I drew for my friend Mel (one of the 2 requests I've ever done)...but mostly Brainy. ^_^

--------------------
Places to contact me-

From: Kent County, Delaware (middle of nowhere) | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't draw very well. I mean, I guess I could do a basic outline or something and scan it cause my real passion is photostudio and that kinda stuff. if it's in a computer, I'm good at it. the only thing I'm REALLY good at that doesn't take a computer is writing. I love to write so much I rejoice everytime we get assigned a report. I had to write an essay as punishment for acting up in class while everyone else had to do regular work. I was practically laughing at my luck. then my friend kept apoligizeing cause she got me in trouble. anyway, I've already got 3 fanfics on here so far, one of them's multi chaptered though so I only got the first chapter up.

--------------------

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ojisan
Substitute

I love writing, but here's my problem: I write out the whole thing binstead of chapters. So when I make individual chapters I just cut apart the story at appropriate places and call them chapters.

--------------------
Places to contact me-

Copycat Girl

I just can't ever finish a story. I was once braggin on how well one of my Harry Potter fanfics was coming along. I even kept a log of when I finished a chapter. (one chapter each day) then I get to the last chapter...that story hasn't been finished yet. I started it two years ago.

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got one in my head that I HAVE to write. It won't go away until I set it down and work it through to it's conclusion.
It's a fanfic based on the comic though, sometime soon I'll have to try to get something done based on the cartoon...maybe a Timberwolf story since he was my favorite when I was a new LSH reader waaaaaayyy back in the day.

Feel free to start your own thread Ojisan or to contribute to a group thread. We're usually pretty encouraging here.
Also if you look around it's pretty easy to find images from conventions and such to manipulate to your heart's content. I haven't had time lately but I've got an art thread there that is ALL other people's artwork colored and manipped by me.

Lotsa room to play in Legionworld. [Big Grin]

Yeah, I saw that you'd discovered the fan forum CG, way to go...and as you can see (if you look around a bit) the idea of gay Legionnaires isn't considered all that strange around here. This is a very open and user friendly MB.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl

yah in the story I'm currently working on, I'm keeping the Invisible Kid/Brainy pairing. Why? Cause Lyle's cute and worth Brainy. (yes I have very strange tastes I know)

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:

Feel free to start your own thread Ojisan or to contribute to a group thread. We're usually pretty encouraging here.

That's cool, but I'd kinda like to get the hang of it around here first. I'm having problems remembering which picture means what with the posts (but I'm horrible at remembering anything other than names so that's expected) and I'm just settlin' in.

And, even though the ADD and sugar makes me seem very outgoing I'm kinda shy. I had a social worker coming to my house for some kinda therapy until I was three because how shy I was...Early 90's *shrugs* people have analyzed short attention spans as disorders and all sorts of annoying and useless crap. Like how people have lists of random facts like a South African monkey being promoted to the rank of corporal and awarded a medal during WWI. *glances around shadily* No, I don't have such a list...

--------------------
Places to contact me-

Copycat Girl

I have quite a few symptoms of some disorders but due to my IQ I guess, no one's come to check me out yet. then there's also the fact that I havn't been to a doctor since I was in 2nd grade.

--------------------

Ojisan
Substitute

What's your IQ? Last I checked mine it was one that "Tickle" thing online and it said it was 126...

Really? I was told I illegally went to school because I didn't get a shot...but not going to a doctor at all since 2nd grade?

--------------------
Places to contact me-

Copycat Girl

yep. not once. that is, unless you count going for one of my siblings. and my IQ is 144. and just for comparison, Einstein's IQ was 160. and I got that score from the advanced class test that sees if you are smart enough to take them. unfortunatly, I think I got basicly all my points from the creative and logic stuff, so now I'm totally dieing in my advanced math class. or it could be I'm falling asleep in math cause I learn it so easy. *shrug*

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.