Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » "Professor Harmonia Li, at your service." (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: "Professor Harmonia Li, at your service."
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe she is the Mother of Ronds child?
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by stuorstew:
Maybe she is the Mother of Ronds child?

[LOL]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
^ Actually, that's a good point. Are there any other likely candidates who could be the Mother?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Brainy. Maybe it'll turn out that Li IS Rond's child, from the FUTURE'S FUTURE!

[No]

No wonder the dude's gotten to be such a grouch.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

^^^ Oooohh who would that make her mother then? Caress? [Caress]

There aren't many Asian females in the Legion-verse are there? I'm glad Paul is introducing one. Hope she sticks around.

And bring back Dragonmage while you're at it Paul! I love Xao! [Dragonmage]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah. One recurring Asian character would already make him more forward-thinking than Joss Whedon!

[Razz]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
^^^ Oooohh who would that make her mother then? Caress? [Caress]

There aren't many Asian females in the Legion-verse are there? I'm glad Paul is introducing one. Hope she sticks around.

And bring back Dragonmage while you're at it Paul! I love Xao! [Dragonmage]

Geoff already killed this continuity's Dragonmage in Lo3W.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Unless... Dragonmage is an inherited title, and he actually killed Dragonmage's father!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Will she become a recurring character?
Is she Naltorian?
We know she was a student of Rond Vidar's and held him in great esteem.
He told her she should have been named Cassandra for warning him to be careful on the day he died!!
She warned Adajpu that observing the birth of the universe would unleash certain doom!!
She told Saturn Girl that Titan would not survive!!
Let's talk about Professor Harmonia Li!!

"Harmonia Li" is an anagram for "Mail a Rhino" -- which suggests that she will soon be contacting you personally to answer these questions.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Unless... Dragonmage is an inherited title, and he actually killed Dragonmage's father!

^ I *really* like that idea!

And also, no death scene + no body + unreliable source = 1001 ways Dragonmage could still be alive.

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Dragonmage totally needs to come back, although, and I know this *never* happens with magic-based characters, with actual defined powers, and not just 'Xiao casts a spell, shit happens.'
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Yeah. One recurring Asian character would already make him more forward-thinking than Joss Whedon!

[Razz]

MEOW!! Kitten has claws!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Sorry, rhino. [Embarrassed]

The more I think about it, the more I think Whedon is to me as Grunge is to Fanfic Lass.

--------------------

Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
She seems to give off a sinister vibe--the virtually unhurt sole survivor of such a calamity should raise Brainy's suspicions, favored pupil of Rond's or not...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I wonder why Harmonia was unhurt... [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.