Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » "Professor Harmonia Li, at your service." (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: "Professor Harmonia Li, at your service."
Rond Vidar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rond Vidar           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
...or the next Green Lantern? I have a feeling Dyogene will be contacting her soon!!

i'm so on board that train. it's a rond homage!
Well hello there power boy. this train is ready for boarding.

Just tie harmonia to the tracks first. [Wink]

From: Always right on time. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Were I evil (okay, more evil...), I would have used my position at the post office to send a thousand votes for Harmonia Li to be Legion Leader, using different names and area stamps, so that they appeared to be from different areas of the country and force Paul Levitz to deal with that.

But that wouldn't be punishing him, since he actually seems to like the character, so much as punishing myself...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd be sending DC a cart load of red shirts in her size.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:

Heh, she's already wearing a lot of red... That reminds me that her new look is about the only thing I like about the character.

I'm still burned that an ethnic Chinese character is mastering the four Greek elements, and not the five Chinese elements... (And she's generally shown using air/wind powers, which is the one element of the 'classic four' she shouldn't have!)

For Paul, with his clever wordplay with Dyogene / Diogenes, and the world Panopticon, I expect better use of Wikipedia. [Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh great darkseid! They put her in a cheongsam ! Where is apache chief and el dorado? 30 years ago that's where.

[No]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:

Heh, she's already wearing a lot of red... That reminds me that her new look is about the only thing I like about the character.

I'm still burned that an ethnic Chinese character is mastering the four Greek elements, and not the five Chinese elements... (And she's generally shown using air/wind powers, which is the one element of the 'classic four' she shouldn't have!)

For Paul, with his clever wordplay with Dyogene / Diogenes, and the world Panopticon, I expect better use of Wikipedia. [Smile]

Well, those are also four of the five Japanese elements, and four of the five Tibetan ones, so maybe Paul got confused [Razz] Or he thought giving her metal would make Cosmic Boy redundant, but didn't care about making Nightwind redundant since he'd exiled her to Takron-Galtos...

and he thought nothing would make Sun Boy redundant anyway.

I wonder if Paul will write a story with Dragonwing and Harmonia discussing their "shared" homeland. Doesn't seem like Harmonia's been keeping either her ethnicity or her "immortality" secret.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.