Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » "Professor Harmonia Li, at your service." (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: "Professor Harmonia Li, at your service."
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Random theory: She is secretly a Green Lantern.

She was Rond's pupil in more ways than one.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
If she's a Lantern, then it's pretty churlish of her to not have saved her colleagues with a big green cartoon shield or something.

Maybe she was sick of them taking credit for all her discoveries AND them never making more coffee when they drank what was left in the pot.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
She's EVIL!!
...or our last hope against whatever was unleashed in the time institute!!
...or the mother of Rond's child!!
...or Naltorian!!
...or a 2nd tier character who'll never show up again!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
...or the next Green Lantern? I have a feeling Dyogene will be contacting her soon!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe she'll be the new Insect Queen and control the bug or bugs from Ozifer that will be the new Green Lantern(s).
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If people are tired of seeing Brainy, maybe he could go on sick leave after his encounter with Saturn Queen and Professor Harmonia Li could take his place (temporarily) as the resident big brain. We don't know what her intelligence level is, but her common sense must be a Level 10 at least.

I just hope she doesn't know any martial arts, being an Oriental woman. Give her a a good old-fashioned gun or let her be a surfer or gourmet cook or something.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Arromdee
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Arromdee   Email Ken Arromdee         Edit/Delete Post     
She won't be the new Insect Queen because Insect Queen has already shown up in the Superman books. It was some insectoid alien who copied and later possessed Lana.
Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
I just hope she doesn't know any martial arts, being an Oriental woman.

My fear is that she becomes Karate Kid 3.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
...or the next Green Lantern? I have a feeling Dyogene will be contacting her soon!!

i'm so on board that train. it's a rond homage!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

quote:
Originally posted by super fat-assed lil'rhino:

Hey!!
One of my outlandish theories came true! Well, half true anyway.
So, in # 7 we discover that Prof. Li is really, really, super-duper old & that she used to live on Earth. Oh, also she can play a mean ancient musical instrument & has Brainy & the High Seer panting like dogs in heat!
Go, Harmonia!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't had a chance to give my theory as to who HL might be.
Whoever or whatever she really is I hope she doesn't go on to, oh I don't know, mentor the new Green Lantern Legionnaire or something silly like that.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dartalon
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dartalon   Email Dartalon         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if she is not some how connected to Jong Li Earth's first Green Lantern from the Green Lantern: Dragon Lord limited series?
Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we're finally about to learn something, I guess.
In honor of possibly finding out who she is:
 -
original photo from a Chloe Dao show

[ April 17, 2011, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rond Vidar
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rond Vidar           Edit/Delete Post     
no comment. off the record, she is evil.
From: Always right on time. | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.