Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Which male villain will Ron-Karr have a big ol' crush on in the LSV Special? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which male villain will Ron-Karr have a big ol' crush on in the LSV Special?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
As seen in the following examples, Ron-Karr had him a "thing" for the Chris Carmack-like sexiness of Nemesis Kid years ago. Which hot villainous lad will he be fawning over and pawing in the upcoming LSV Secial?

Example 1:

Ron-Karr attempts to compliment and brag himself into Nemesis Kid's favor, but instead only annoys him

-

Example 2:

Ron-Karr gazes longingly as Nemesis Kid's buttocks

-

Example 3:

After attempting a bit of unexpected P.D.A., Nemesis Kid breaks up with Ron-Karr

-

And lastly, the Chris Carmack-like sexiness of Nemesis Kid:

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Those panels are [LOL] .

Love me some Ron-Karr. It's my secret wish he betrays the LSV and joins the LSH at the end of this upcoming Special.

He was sadly absent from the 2-page spread though so who knows if he's even in it. [shrug]

As for who he'd go for now that Nemesis Kid is sadly no longer with us -

* Tyr looks like he could provide a bit of rough action.
* And Hunter is already half undressed.
* I'm worried he'd end up like that poor waitress if he went after Sun Emperor.
* And Terrax looks like he's far too much into creepy fetish-play to be a match for Ronny.

... I've decided Ron-Karr and Tyr should be the new power-couple of the LSV.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I like it!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic King also seemed to be looking at NK's buttocks admiringly.

Maybe Ron-Karr and Cosmic King (your fishbowl or mine?)...

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Cosmic King belongs with Mekt!

But I totally like the idea of Ron-Karr developing a crush on a hero!

Hmm... Ron-Karr and Color Kid?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
nah have Ron-Karr pair up with Solon Darga (Phantom Lad)...

Stone Boy to be with Chlorophyll Kid...

Benn Pares attached with Grimbor the Chainsman...

that's how it imagines in my world. [Smile]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
If his attraction is appearance-based, Lazon looks very similar to Nemesis Kid, visually.

Ron-Karr direly needs an upgrade. If he could fold himself into a nearly two-dimensional state and not just be 'paper-thin,' he could cut through pretty much anything made of matter, slicing between the molecular bonds as easily as Violet shrinks between them. His touch would be as deadly as that of Mano, or the Atomic Axe. (And he could still use his powers non-lethally, slicing weapons in half, or wrapping around people like a python.)

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

By comic book logic, Ron could discover a whole race living in the second dimension, and utilize their advanced 2D technology against the Legion!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

He already has the uncanny ability to stick to walls in flattened form, a power which deserves further exploration!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! He's practically the LSVs version of Spider Man, then! [Wink]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

But I think he's more interested in sticking to hot authoritative powerful blonde dudes!

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Jeepers! He's practically the LSVs version of Spider Man, then! [Wink]

Hmmm. He is reminiscent of a Steve Ditko creation, both in appearance & abilities, isn't he.
Anyhoo, I'd like to see him paired up with the new Japanese guy- Sumo Sun or Sun Fat or whatever his name is!
One's fat, one's flat-what an awesome pair!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Bah!! Ron-Karr is obviously only interested in hot insane blonde dudes... poor Fat-Sun or whatever his name is will only get his heart broken!

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
By comic book logic, Ron could discover a whole race living in the second dimension, and utilize their advanced 2D technology against the Legion!

Ooh, and perhaps he'll be able to use their technology to zap people into the Second Dimension, where the locals consider him some sort of god (or angry ghost, since he's basically their version of Phantom Girl)!

Very cool!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Ron-Karr lets his crushes walk all over him.

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.