Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda
Kid Therod
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Therod   Email Kid Therod         Edit/Delete Post     
COME AND GET IT, FOOD'S READY!!!! [Wink]

--------------------
Therod, Kid Therod.
God Bless us Everyone.

From: Harlingen | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
What are we eating, Kid T?

And remember everybody - consult the Naltor News Net regularly for storm warnings.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I've been all the way over there, and then went all the way over there then of course I checked in somewhere else. Still no sign of the whip meister.

Thanks for the food Therod, I'll get back out there and see if I can detect any disturbance in the faraway force

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Play Transformers with Kid Prime: Stu and DrakeB3003

I get to be Prowl! >vrrooOOOoommm,vrooooooooom<..SSKKrrreeeEEEEeeekk! TRANSFORM! *CHOOM**CHOOM **BaKOW**
"Eat hot plasma Megatron!!"
**ba-CHOOOM**ba-CHOOM**

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:

Go to the supermarket: Eryk Davis Ester

I regret to report the all of the eggs are broken, most of the meat is spoiled, and I really, really hope people like their cereal crushed.

Maybe I wasn't the best choice for this job?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I regret to report the all of the eggs are broken, most of the meat is spoiled, and I really, really hope people like their cereal crushed.

Hmmmm... remind me not to ask you to wash my lingerie...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just a suggestion, but couldn't that Umber, like, work on a Legion World cheer?

If it's too hard for her to write, maybe Princess Cru could tutor her.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

Hmmmm... remind me not to ask you to wash my lingerie...
Why... I'd be happy to tear up your lingerie anytime, Princess... [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
L is for LOSERS, thats YOUR team

E is for EDE, the king of MEAN

G is for Gee you wish you hadn't come

I is for I like dunno and stuff... this cheer sucks! *annoyed titter*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Umber & the Boyz:
E is for EDE, the king of MEAN

"king of MEAN"? Man that did suck!
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
*chirp of annoyance!*
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Well, at least you tried, Umber - but it seemed to be a bit half-hearted. Do you plan to go through life just looking beautiful and breaking hearts?

Maybe some baton-twirling?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Umber & the Boyz:
*chirp of annoyance!*

Sorry, I forgot you're a cheerleader, and I'd have to explain the joke. You see, I was being mean to illustrate the appropriateness of the epithet.
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Or just to be mean.  -

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Possibly...
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.