Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:

((But seriously - On Titan things are not so happy these days. Sydne has colon cancer and begins chemo next week. The last four weeks I've nursed her through major surgery and getting back on her feet at home. The message board and online games are my creative outlet and my little mental holiday. Love you guys!))
[Saturn Girl]

I sure do hope everything will go well in the future for your family. I hate to hear that Sydne is sick, I will pray for her an much as I am capable, though I am in a fairly weakened spiritual state these days. I hope she feels better and that the treatments work. Hang in there!

Jeff

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Jeff! I appreciate your support. Just knowing there are others out there who care is really uplifting. It is great to be part of a caring online family! We're working really hard to keep a good attitude, and even use humor to help mom recover. Her home oxygen line is 50 feet long, and I have told her to think of herself as an astronaut, and moving around as moonwalking.

Hugs,
Caroline

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for taking the time to stop in now and again, Caroline.

You and your husband have been very giving to us despite your current, trying times. I hope your mother makes a full recovery.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, Caroline.

If I'd noticed there was a second page to this thread, I wouldn't have put my previous post where I did. All kidding gets brushed aside in the face of cancer.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Best wishes to you and yours Caroline. Humor can indeed work wonders for health as it's a major stress reducer -- feel free to drop by here anytime for that little pick me up! [Smile] We'll tell jokes and do tricks!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Caroline - if we could, we'd cook for you tonight and help out generally. Alas, I can only send some cyber-food and good thoughts your way, along with Dr. Gym'll, Brainy and, for the comedy relief, Tenzil. (Don't let Tenz near the kitchen, though.)

Tell astro-Mom that she has a whole board-full of legionnaires wishing her well.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Saturn Girl:
Thanks Jeff! I appreciate your support. Just knowing there are others out there who care is really uplifting. It is great to be part of a caring online family! We're working really hard to keep a good attitude, and even use humor to help mom recover. Her home oxygen line is 50 feet long, and I have told her to think of herself as an astronaut, and moving around as moonwalking.

Hugs,
Caroline

Hey SG you know if you ever need any one to listen to you we are all here for you. Sometimes the sense of escape you can get form all the silly things these posters do and say can be just the pick me up you need.

It hardly needs to be said that we are are thinking of you and sending on our love and best wishes. But I said it any way [Smile]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
WEDNESDAY'S LIST

LMB ARTISTS A STUDY IN NUDES WORKSHOP: Drake, Freeky, Povvins, Crujectra, Bevis, Dean Lee-- report to the studio. Today's nude model is: LARDLAD.

WALK THE DOG: Fat Cramer

MASSAGE THE EARTHQUAKE BEAST: Sonnie Boy

CALL IN SICK: Lash Lad

IT'S YOUR TURN TO COOK: Rokk Steady

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
What's for dinner?????

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if I should feel relieved or left out.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
WEDNESDAY'S LIST
LMB ARTISTS A STUDY IN NUDES WORKSHOP: Drake, Freeky, Povvins, Crujectra, Bevis, Dean Lee-- report to the studio. Today's nude model is: LARDLAD.

-
How'd I do??

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Why, funny that Lardlad bears such a close resemblance to... me?!?

And congrats on your 247th post, Drake!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Now that was the laugh I was looking for tonight.

And congrats on reaching post 247. A very special number indeed.

Looks like you're next EDE.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

Not to appear like a bloody ignoramous or anything, but what's so special about 247?
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

Not to appear like a bloody ignoramous or anything, but what's so special about 247?
If you weren't using a custom title you would have noticed your title would have changed from Reservist to Active at post 247, in honor of Adventure 247.
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.