Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, great artwork. Watch out TnT! Maybe they can use that for the next "Adult" Legion story.

Anyways, I walked the dog - but SOME DOG! Fortunately, the Schnauzerphant liked the peanut-butter biscuits I had brought along. Think I'll just hang in an art class today.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
A belated welcome to Saturn Girl / Caroline, obviously one helluva cook as well as a pleasant person ... Pierogies, salad, fresh fruit, and iced tea? Where do I sign up? *ahhh*

Garth / Scott is one lucky man. Especially in the Utah desert. He gets tea {feeble Mormonesque joke}

With having been through cancer and chemo for my own mother, I know the dimensions of what you are having to endure, and our thoughts are with you.

[ July 17, 2003, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
THURSDAY'S LIST

WHY INFECTIOUS LASS RULES AND YOUR FAVE CHARACTER DOESN'T "Debate" in Lash Lad's room

THOM KALLOR APPRECIATION SOCIETY Meeting at Danny Blaine's

TIE UP THE VENTURAN WALKING MONEY: He Who Wanders

LMB SHOWERCAM BLOOPERS Screening at 8pm!

IT'S YOUR TURN TO COOK: Nightcrawler

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
A belated welcome to Saturn Girl / Caroline, obviously one helluva cook as well as a pleasant person ... Pierogies, salad, fresh fruit, and iced tea? Where do I sign up? *ahhh*

Garth / Scott is one lucky man. Especially in the Utah desert. He gets tea {feeble Mormonesque joke}

With having been through cancer and chemo for my own mother, I know the dimensions of what you are having to endure, and our thoughts are with you.

Thanks Grey. And the joke wasn't lost on us. You should see what we have to go through to get our Tetley for iced tea. When we ask about it at local stores we just get strange looks. But for a religion that frowns on caffeine they sure drink a lot of Mountain Dew and Coke. Of course the doctrine is against coffee, tea and alcohol and not coffeinated beverages in general.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I just don't the distinction between soft drinks and tea/coffee. [Confused]

Oh well, I don't get a lot of Sacred Cows.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
THURSDAY'S LIST

Damn! Not only am I a lousy cook. I've got a busy day ahead.

Howabout I order pizza? What does everybody want on thiers?

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

TIE UP THE VENTURAN WALKING MONEY: He Who Wanders

OK. I'm confused. Does money walk on Ventura? If so, what should I tie it up with?

(At least I don't have to cook.)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
THURSDAY'S LIST

Damn! Not only am I a lousy cook. I've got a busy day ahead.

Howabout I order pizza? What does everybody want on thiers?

I'll take chicken and green peppers.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Pepperoni and Cheese please

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
That "sacred cow" thing Kid Prime mentioned above seems kinda interesting...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
quote:
WEDNESDAY'S LIST
LMB ARTISTS A STUDY IN NUDES WORKSHOP: Drake, Freeky, Povvins, Crujectra, Bevis, Dean Lee-- report to the studio. Today's nude model is: LARDLAD.

-
How'd I do??

I dunno, man...were you paying atention when I was modeling? I got a lot more hair than that...and a beard! Otherwise, it's about right...

[Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes and pepperoni please!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... is Venturan Walking Money actually alive? Wonder how it tastes...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and extra cheese for me, please.

As for Venturan money, I don't know what it tastes like, but I suspect it's crunchy.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You know, I watched The Fished King tonight, and Robin Williams looked just... like... that.

Great movie!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.