Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Today's LMB Duty Detail and Agenda
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Big Bad. The new guy. Strictly a business 'getting to know you' deal.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Tell it to the hand...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I didn't throw a fit when Stu spent the night in your room did I? Don't make me put you on Space-Septic Tank Sanitizing Duty!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
That's actually a very good point.

I concede the match.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Advantage: Lash!

--------------------

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
"It's your turn to cook" ... does that mean the Labradorian gets to do the cooking, or does that mean it's his turn to be cooked? We haven't had any cannibals on the team for a while, that's why I ask {g}

Transitive vs. intransitive verbs, gotta love 'em!

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Just got back from EDE lecture. Boy was that interesting, do you know how much work it takes him to look that stupid [Big Grin]

and the stiching that goes into each cap, a work of art I tell you, excuse me, whats that, not stiching, bitching! [Wink]

[ July 15, 2003, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Faraway Lad ]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

TUESDAY'S LIST

JO NAH APPRECIATION SOCIETY meeting at Boy With Ultra Powers' room.

HOW TO STRETCH A DOLLAR seminar at Teeds' Suite.

HOW TO BLOW YOUR LAST DOLLAR ON BOOZE AND BOYZ seminar at Lash Lad's room.

STRIP TWISTER Tournament in the Rec Room tonight!

BRUSH THE CAT'S TEETH: Stuey

IT'S YOUR TURN TO COOK: Saturn Girl

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
MONDAY'S LIST

URINAL CAKE EXCHANGE DUTY: Princess Crujectra

Lashie Poo, you know I love you dearly, but even you can't force my hand into a urinal [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
TUESDAY'S LIST
IT'S YOUR TURN TO COOK: Saturn Girl

Sorry Lash but Saturn Girl is back on Titan for the day, taking care of Bertor and Sydne. I don't think she'll have time to cook. I'll volunteer but I'll have to use someone else's auto-chef. Mine always seems to burn the food.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Princess, unless you can charm some sucker... uh, I mean, friend... into covering you, you better strap on the playtex gloves!

LL, I like SG's cooking better. Can't she threshold dinner over?

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Another day with no chores. I must be doing something right...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Colossal Boy]

You MUST be!

--------------------

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey sorry to be home so late everyone! I'd love to have cooked you dinner. I love to pretend I'm a gourmet chef, but mostly get to practice at holiday times. How about a late evening snack?

I can whip up some Perogies, an eastern european ravioli type food. Tonight I am featuring a filling of mashed potatoes flavored with roasted garlic, crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese. I will lightly boil them and then deep fry them quickly so they don't get greasy. They can be enjoyed plain, or with a number of different sauces. How about a nice green salad on the side?

Let's have some ice tea this hot summer evening, and offer an assortment of flavored slushee drinks also. And for a light dessert there will be fresh fruit chunks on skewers which you can dip into either an orange marshmallow sauce or a chocolate marshmallow sauce.

((But seriously - On Titan things are not so happy these days. Sydne has colon cancer and begins chemo next week. The last four weeks I've nursed her through major surgery and getting back on her feet at home. The message board and online games are my creative outlet and my little mental holiday. Love you guys!))
[Saturn Girl]

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, if I don't have any duties either, I'm going to go Zone out for awhile.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.