Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Which Legion World Member Is.... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which Legion World Member Is....
Reep
Resigned

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
1 ...sexiest?

2 ...crabbiest?

3 ...funniest?

4 ...friendliest?

5 ...oddest?

6 ...most well-informed?

7 ...the biggest posting whore?

8 ...sweetest?

9 ...most helpful?

10 ...most surprising?

11 ...has the best user name?

12 ...uses the best avatar?

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories?

You can vote for yourself or others more than once! It's okay - I checked the Almanac, random religious pamphlets, and the U.S. Tax Code. Got two outta three!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reep:
7 ...the biggest posting whore?

well that would have to be my whore of a friend .... LASH [Wink] !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
9 ...most helpful?

i think i'll pick Scott as he's always there with the required LINK or to post someones PHOTO or make them an AVATAR !!!

he's the Oracle of LEGION WORLD ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
nuttiest?
From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my!!!

This should have been a software poll, though I understand that there's really no way to put it in that format, since there are too many of us for it to make sense! Well, this one is certainly going to be... REVEALING, isn't it! I'm a little scared!

Well, I'm going to treat this as my Legion World high school yearbook entries...

1 ...sexiest?

No one can deny that The Boy with Ultra Powers has this one wrapped up. Matt, you're beautiful, but mor importantly, your beautiful soul shines out as well!

2 ...crabbiest?

Oh... I wish Jim Jackson was over here, so I could give it to him. As it is, I gotta go with Mekt Ranzz, since he's the only Legion villain to grace us with his presence! [Smile]

3 ...funniest? This one goes to Drake, if only for his picture of Megatron in a beehive!!!

4 ...friendliest? Stu. [Smile]

5 ...oddest? Another hard one. I wish Non-Sequitor was here as well, so he could take this one. I think it's gotta be Giant Robotic Lesbian, whoever you are!!!

6 ...most well-informed? Reep.

7 ...the biggest posting whore? Lightning Lad, just by the numbers!!!

8 ...sweetest? Nightcrawler. [Smile]

9 ...most helpful? A tie between Lightning Lad and Nighty.

10 ...most surprising? ROKK STEADY! Who knew he was such a horn-dawg?

11 ...has the best user name? Thriftshop Debutante

12 ...uses the best avatar? I can't decide.

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories? Eryk, Cramey, Grey, Matlock, Lardy, and Crujectra!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

OH!!!!

And of course, LASH!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
8 ...sweetest?

that would have to be the [Good] Princess Crujectra !!!

that's because she's from Royal Blood .....

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
1 ...sexiest?

No one can deny that The Boy with Ultra Powers has this one wrapped up. Matt, you're beautiful, but mor importantly, your beautiful soul shines out as well!

you're making me [Embarrassed] Ultra Blush [Embarrassed] !!!

you're too kind .....

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
6 ...most well-informed?

i'm gonna say you, too Reep !!!

Matthew.

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Matty and Jeffy, you little honey buns! Swing by my suite later and we'll work out a payment plan for those votes!

Golly, I hope I don't have to pawn my tiara [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
1 ...sexiest? Got no idea...

2 ...crabbiest? Reep. Hey, dammit, I am!

3 ...funniest? Thriftshop Debutante, Fat Cramer, and me on alternate weekdays.

4 ...friendliest? Nightcrawler, besides being instrumental in getting Legion World going, he (and Lightning Lad of course) has made all of us feel welcome here.

5 ...oddest? Reep. Duh.

6 ...most well-informed? Greybird in general and Lightning Lad on Legion.

7 ...the biggest posting whore? Anyone with a higher post count than me.

8 ...sweetest? I've never seen the boy with Ultra Powers say a mean word about anybody. Rotten kid!

9 ...most helpful? Hands down winners of course, Nightcrawler & Lightning Lad. Special mention: Kid Prime for "passing the flag."

10 ...most surprising? I'm probably missing somebody obvious, but got no clue here...

11 ...has the best user name? Lightning Lad, cause that's my favorite Legionnaire

12 ...uses the best avatar? Fat Cramer, love that Krypto drawing; second place - me!

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories? - He Who Wanders, because he's really the guy that got the old Legion Grand Index Project rolling. I posted my 20 year-old Adventure index first, but if HWW hadn't jumped in and started doing a new Superboy index, the project wouldn't have been. So all of you who enjoyed the project should blame, uh, thank HWW as the pivotal player in it! Take a belated bow, Wanderer!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
OH!!!!

And of course, LASH!

Gee, thanks for the after-thought, Jeffey!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

(does this make me crabbiest?)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

(does this make me crabbiest?)

No, it makes you the HOTTEST! [Laugh Out Loud] [Laugh Out Loud]
Kid Prime
Founder

Ha ha!

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories? - He Who Wanders, because he's really the guy that got the old Legion Grand Index Project rolling.

Thanks for the "honorable mention," Reep.

I see I'm going to have to work on being sexier, crabbier, funnier or just plain odd. [Wink]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.