Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Which Legion World Member Is.... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which Legion World Member Is....
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I know I'll wind up forgetting someone or pissing someone off but here goes:

1 ...sexiest: Ultra Matt because Caroline says so. [Smile]

2 ...crabbiest: oh hell I don't know. Grey (but not in a mean way. Sorry buddy.)

3 ...funniest: Kid Prime

4 ...friendliest: Outdoor Miner

5 ...oddest: Giant Robotic Lesbian

6 ...most well-informed: Toss between Reep, Grey and Portfolio Boy. But if its music its gotta be Labradorian.

7 ...the biggest posting whore: Okay, I admit its me.

8 ...sweetest: Lash my fellow posting whore. [Wink]

9 ...most helpful: the mastermind and our very own R.J. Brande Gary aka Nightcrawler.

10 ...most surprising: Drake. That man's talent continues to amaze me.

11 ...has the best user name: tie between He Who Wanders and Super Lad Kid

12 ...uses the best avatar: no idea. I like too many of them to chose just one.

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories: the other 160+ members. Without you guys and gals this place wouldn't exist.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
I feel, well, odd that nobody's picking me for # 5.

Surely that must give me a couple bonus points?

[Chameleon Boy]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I may get in trouble for some this, but ...

1 ...sexiest?

Fat Cramer -- she's intelligent and funny. I find that very sexy.

2 ...crabbiest?

NOBODY has been crabby lately. Even Grey has mellowed out some. [Wink]

3 ...funniest?

Too numerous to mention.

4 ...friendliest?

Lightning Lad, who welcomes every new poster and makes himself available to deal with special problems. He posted my fanfic because I can't cut and paste into these fields.

5 ...oddest?

Reep. Equal parts elder statesman, Legion scholar and Groucho Marx.

6 ...most well-informed?

A toss-up between Greybird and Fats.

7 ...the biggest posting whore?

MLLASH. The man has made it his mission to outpost everyone. And he may just do it, yet.

8 ...sweetest?

Dunno.

9 ...most helpful?

Lightning Lad, again, and Nightcrawler, who've both bent over backwards, forwards, and in some positions I can't describe to make this forum as user-friendly as possible.

10 ...most surprising?

Thriftshop Debutante -- whose Top 40 postings have revealed an interest of hers I wouldn't have expected. Second place: Princess Crujectra -- a guy??

11 ...has the best user name?

Kid Prime. Straight-forward and to the point. It would make a great hero name in any comic.

12 ...uses the best avatar?

Jim Gallagher. The extreme closeup, in-your-face image of Gim is impossible to ignore.

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories?

Outdoor Miner. Just 'cause he's a nice guy.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reep:
I feel, well, odd that nobody's picking me for # 5.

Surely that must give me a couple bonus points?

[Chameleon Boy]

Sorry to take away your bonus points, Reep. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:

5 ...oddest?

Reep. Equal parts elder statesman, Legion scholar and Groucho Marx.

"statesman?" "scholar?" "elder?" "Marx?" "Equal?" "Groucho?" "Legion?" "parts?" "and" " . ?"

I gotta helluva deal on "quotation marks." "Helluva deal." But "damn." "Now" they're "everywhere."

"Well," I gotta "go" take a "dump." "But" don't "quote" me.

"""" [Chameleon Boy] """""

[ August 07, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Reep ]

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
10 ...most surprising: Drake. That man's talent continues to amaze me.

AAwwww, that's sweet -- thanks a ton! Thanks too for Kid Prime for the mention. Nothing like the approval of others to make one feel worthwhile (yeah, I know -- I need to talk to my shrink about that ...).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't play favorites. You're all everything to me.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
I can't play favorites. You're all everything to me.

FC wins. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
4 ...friendliest? Stu. [Smile]

Awwwww... that's sweet of you. [Smile]
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
1 ...sexiest?
Well, since I haven't a clue which posters are really men and which are really women, I'll just go with Poverty Lad for the good sense in sharing Charma with us whenever he posts

2 ...crabbiest?
Grey might have gotten this a couple of years ago, but not anymore

3 ...funniest?
KOKO
if only I could understand Monkey

4 ...friendliest?
The Boy W/ Ultra Powers seems like a friendly chap

5 ...oddest?
Reep, 'cause he said so

6 ...most well-informed?
Portfolio Boy

7 ...the biggest posting whore?
Lori Morning, since there's two of her

8 ...sweetest?
Fat Cramer

9 ...most helpful?
Lightning Lad and Nightcrawler

10 ...most surprising?
I dunno

11 ...has the best user name?
Greybird & He Who Wanders

12 ...uses the best avatar?
Poverty Lad of course

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories?
Eryk Davis Ester - just for that cool hat!

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:

5 ...oddest?
Reep, 'cause he said so

I admit that was a little odd.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Not sure I know enough people here for this to be that accurate but here goes.

1 ...sexiest? Caleb ~ he's a cutie ain't he!

2 ...crabbiest? Hmmm! Gotta go with one of those Morning creatures!

3 ...funniest? Toss up between Cru & TD, each in their own unique way. (Okay so I might have a warped sense of humor.)

4 ...friendliest? This ones tough since that are so many really friendly people here. I think I'll go with EDE since he seems to make an effort to welcome all the new members

5 ...oddest? Was going to say KOK.. (no I'd better not, he might turn up again) but I'll go with Reep since he's campaigning for this title.

6 ...most well-informed? Probably Grey

7 ...the biggest posting whore? Is there any question? MLLASH!!!!! (Editorial comment: This should really be "Our favoritest, biggest posting whore")

8 ...sweetest? Fat Cramer, no question. Feels like home whenever she's around.

9 ...most helpful? How could this be anyone other that LL & Nightcrawler. You just have to hint at wanting something and before you can say "BAMF", you've got it!

10 ...most surprising? Not surprising so much as amazing. DrakeB3003. His artwork is just incredible! Takes my breath away.

11 ...has the best user name? So many unique one's to pick from! Could have gone with Super Lad Kid, or Arachne, or icefire, or Outdoor Miner...but the winner is ~ Gigantic Robotic Lesbian!

12 ...uses the best avatar? Love Sonnie Boy's newest avatar!

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories? Couldn't NOT mention Kid Prime, Danny, rokk steady, Matthew (TBWTUP) & Healex and so many others that make it so much fun to hang out here! Thanks guys!

[ August 09, 2003, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
[Fat Cramer]
{ I can't play favorites. You're all everything to me. }

I'll second her on that one, oh yah. (Sorry, just slipping into "Fargo" mode there. Saw it again recently. Too much of a Midwest boy here.)

Several comments here on my being among the more "well-informed" are most kind and quite welcome. Actually, I've always wanted to invert Will Rogers's saying and note that everybody's smart, only on different subjects. I happen to be adept at describing what I know about while on line. Years of practice and fast touch-typing both help.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah! Damn my tyope... typos!!!

[Frown]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
I normally hate these sort of things as I'm guaranteed to forget someone....

sexiest? going with Rokk Steady as from his avatar he looks like the bloke I lioved with in Sydney - you're not Drewey are you?

crabbiest? Me before my coffee in the morning

funniest? TD with Fat Cramer, Portfolio Lad and Reep close behind

biggest posting whore? Lashie

Friendliest? EDE and Kid Prime spring immediately to mind but this is a close race as there's toooo many people in the running...

oddest? GRL....

most well informed? Grey bird and Reep probably...

Sweettest? with his rosey cheeks I gotta say Caleb

most helpful? well everyone is but LL helped with my avatar so he wins by a nose

most surprising? Icefire. That boy can turn a thread in one line!!

best user name? Thriftshop Debutaunt

best avatar? why mine of course! but I gotta say that as I painted it....

deserves special mention? evertyone else for being here....

[ August 09, 2003, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Sonnie Boy ]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.