Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Which Legion World Member Is.... (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which Legion World Member Is....
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry Lash. I'm kinda the one who started the whole "post whore" phenomenon.

Can I make it up to you by making you a moderator? [Wink]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Nighty, what a sweet offer but, HELL no! *tee hee*

Actually, Caleb calling me the love of his life is what made me proud to be a posting whore! Were it not for my posting skillz I might never have met him! *dreamy sigh*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! Foiled again!

Okay, I figured out a way to trick EDE. I'm sure I can figure out how to get you (and Teeds) one of these days! [Big Grin]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
(Good luck.)

That's very kind, but FUCK NO.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
quote:
Between Caleb and Rokky there's just no way for a guy to nurse a bad mood.

All that negative jive becomes a groovy groovy vibe.

I can't imagine Lash in a bad mood. What's troubling you sweety?
I had almost gotten annoyed about repeatedly being called a posting whore because, well, that term can have various definitions.

But then I got over it and decided to be like Jerri Blank, and wear my posting whorishness like a badge of honor and courage!

I didn't call you a post-whore!

(Of course, I almost didn't call you anything at all...) [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

The way you wear your hat
The way you sip your tea
The memory of all that
No, they can't take that away from me.... was that song written about you EDE?

I dunno. I am a tea drinker...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
How about The Safety Dance by that one band?
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Men Without Hats!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Actually, Caleb calling me the love of his life is what made me proud to be a posting whore! Were it not for my posting skillz I might never have met him! *dreamy sigh*

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
I didn't call you a post-whore!

Actually... I didn't call him a posting whore either. [Good]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Giant Robotic Lesbian:
quote:
Originally posted by rokk steady:
...funniest?
--Giant Robotic Lesbian!!!

...has the best user name?
Giant Robotic Lesbian!!!

I think maybe I won't smash you to a pulp after all.

Maybe.

Hey everybody! The way to Giant Robotic Lesbian's pacemaker is shameless, sincere flattery! Giant Robotic Lesbian, is the key to your heart hangin' from a crowded key chain which is attached to your metallic beltloop?

<edited for typo>

[ August 12, 2003, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: rokk steady ]

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.