Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Which Legion World Member Is.... (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Which Legion World Member Is....
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
SonnieBoy, you painted that? Too cool! Is there a larger version, or do you have more examples of your artwrok?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
1 ...sexiest?
--Giant Robotic Lesbian. She just turns me on.

2 ...crabbiest?
--Teeds would probably kick my ass if I didn't pick her for something, so here it is.

3 ...funniest?
--Blockade Boy is the one who most consistently makes me laugh. Everyone else is hit or miss.

4 ...friendliest?
I'll give it to Cramey, since she tries so hard to get along with everyone (not that big a task on these boards, however!). Honorary mention goes to Beardguy, who hasn't posted much here, and to CJ, who hasn't been here at all (I hope he makes it, though). And to Shady (WHY hasn't she posted yet?), for just being an overall decent human being.

5 ...oddest?
I'll make this a tie between Reep and Greybird, who strike me as the biggest "characters" on this board. Yeah, I recognize the irony in grouping them together...

6 ...most well-informed?
Depends on the subject matter, doesn't it?

7 ...the biggest posting whore?
This one must go to Lashkins!

8 ...sweetest?
Well, I'M the sweetest person in the world. Check out the testimonial to that effect in the "Are you the same personality..." thread in the Totally Off-Topic Forum.

9 ...most helpful?
Got to go to our founders, Lightning Lad and Nightcrawler.

10 ...most surprising?
Lardlad, whose sexual appetite and promiscous behavior never ceases to amaze me.

11 ...has the best user name?
Kid Prime. Simple, elegant, clever. Combines love of the Legion with a love of another favorite hobby. Honorary mention goes to Varalent, who has proven more than once how good he is at coming up with names.

12 ...uses the best avatar?
Outdoor Miner's avatar of Gates, which is also used, I believe, by Somebody. It just seems to fit the mood of a lot of OM's posts.

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories?
He Who Wanders, who has always been one of my favorite posters, and one of those that I remember really enjoying interacting when I first joined the old boards.

And, remember, just because I didn't pick ya doesn't mean I don't love ya! [Love]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

10 ...most surprising?
Lardlad, whose sexual appetite and promiscous behavior never ceases to amaze me.

SURE.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Sonnie I like turning a thread on its ears

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Giant Robotic Lesbian
I COME IN PEACE.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Robotic Lesbian           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
1 ...sexiest?

If you come a little closer, I promise I will firmly take hold of that engaged switch of yours and flip it to the off position. Permanently.

--------------------
One Legion World, under GRL.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
1 ...sexiest? There are so many sexy boys here, but I have to vote for Matt -Baywatch Boy. The English accent helps makes him stand out. Followed closely by Lash and Rokk.

2 ...crabbiest? NOBODY

3 ...funniest? Princess Crujeckie

4 ...friendliest? EVERYBODY

5 ...oddest? Giant Robotic Lesbian (but in a good way -"please don't hurt me")

6 ...most well-informed? Nightcrawler, Kid Prime & Lightning Lad

7 ...the biggest whore? the love of my life -Lash

8 ...sweetest? Baywatch Boy

9 ...most helpful? Lightning Lad helped me with my avatar [Smile]

10 ...most surprising? Princess Cru I'm still shocked that she's a man

11 ...has the best user name? Thriftshop Debutante

12 ...uses the best avatar? Everybody always changes them. But I would have to go with either myself or Steve Lightle.

13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories? *insert your name here* I love everyone on this board.

[ August 10, 2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Caleb ]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
Sweettest? with his rosey cheeks I gotta say Caleb

AWWWW -that's so sweet!!! Thanks.
Looks like you and I agreed on a few.

Also, Lightning Lad, I like your new avatar. Very nice.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Giant Robotic Lesbian:
quote:
1 ...sexiest?

If you come a little closer, I promise I will firmly take hold of that engaged switch of yours and flip it to the off position. Permanently.
I like girls who play hard to get...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
13 ...deserves mention even though there's no more categories?
He Who Wanders, who has always been one of my favorite posters, and one of those that I remember really enjoying interacting when I first joined the old boards.

Thanks, Eryk! I've always enjoyed interacting with you, as well.

That's two honorable mentions for me. [Cool]

Not that I'm keeping score. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
1......sexiest? Danny Blaine (yum)

2......crabbiest? everyone is friendly

3......funniest? Thriftshop Debutante

4......oddest? Greybird (but in a good way)

5......most well informed? Lightning Lad

6.....biggest posting whore? 'lash

7.....sweetest? varalent

8.....most helpful? Portfolio Boy

9....most surprising? the boy with UltraPowers (what a hottie)

10....best user name? Outdoor Miner

11.....uses best avatar? Poverty Lad (my fave) Sonnie Boy (2nd fave)

12....deserves mention? Nightcrawler/EDE/Kid Prime and all you others at Legion World thanks for letting me be a part of this!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
1......sexiest? Caleb

2......crabbiest? no answer

3......funniest? Thriftshop Debutante

4......oddest? Greybird

5......most well informed? Lightning Lad

6.....biggest posting whore? Lightning Lad

7.....sweetest? Sonnie, Cramer and Arachne

8.....most helpful? Portfolio Boy

9....most surprising? Drake (awesome artwork)

10....best user name? Thrifteshop Debutante

11.....uses best avatar? Sonnie Boy

12....deserves mention? everyone else

These polls are hard. It would be easy to single someone out, but in reality, you are all terrific!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Caleb! Just when this thread was about to annoy me (because I'm not sure how people are defining "posting whore"-- nor do I WANT to know--) you had to go and ruin my oncoming bad mood by being sweet!

XXXs

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
...sexiest? Everyone here knows I am particularly fond of Lash in this regard. And Sonnie Boy reminds me of my English ex (in a good way). Sonnie, I'm not Drewey, but are you sure your last name isn't Desborough?

...funniest?
--Giant Robotic Lesbian!!!

...friendliest?
Kid Prime & Ultra-Matthew

...sweetest?
Caleb. And underneath it all, Lash.

...most helpful?
Lightning Lad

...most surprising?
Princess Cru, who is the finest hunk of man masquerading as a princess I have ever met.

...has the best user name?
Giant Robotic Lesbian!!! & Thriftshop Debutant

...uses the best avatar?
Sonnie Boy & Pov

...deserves mention even though there's no more categories? Every single person on this board. What a great group this is! I am stunned by the level to which everyone here has contributed to this e-topia.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

12 ...uses the best avatar?
Outdoor Miner's avatar of Gates, which is also used, I believe, by Somebody. It just seems to fit the mood of a lot of OM's posts.

I'm surprised I didn't make "crabbiest" then. [Smile]

Thanks for the nod!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the Honorary Mention, EDE!

and Icefire: "7.....sweetest? varalent" [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.