Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Welcome Suddenly Seymour! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Welcome Suddenly Seymour!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Your sudden appearance is greeted with honor!

Usually Eryk D. Ester does the greeting, but he's not home right now.

Cool-looking costume in your profile! Is that a starfield, or is my screen dusty? And we all love cake here.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Like every great cat, FC comes to welcome you at the door. Just don't let her rub her fur all over you.

Welcome, SS! Happy posting!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey SS, welcome to Legion World! Kind of quite here this morning but you'll soon be running into plenty of fun, friendly, slightly wacky people. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know everyone. As Quislet would say "What fun!"

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
"Suddenly, Seymour,
Standing beside you!
You don't need no makeup,
Don't have to pretend!
Suddenly Seymour,
Is here to provide you,
With sweet understanding,
Seymour's your man!"

Welcome aboard, man!

Now I miss Howard Ashman, too.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!

I've only been here a couple hours, and I've already got all these warm welcomes. Thanks!

Yup, FC, that's a starfield. I got the black body suit and a friend helped me put silver glitter pen dots all over it. That was an interesting experience.

Eric

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Seymour!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Seymour! Glad others were here to welcome you!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
"Suddenly, Seymour,
Standing beside you!
You don't need no makeup,
Don't have to pretend!
Suddenly Seymour,
Is here to provide you,
With sweet understanding,
Seymour's your man!"

Welcome aboard, man!

Now I miss Howard Ashman, too.

What he said

I know things were bad
now they're okay.....

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Come on in and stay awhile

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome. I've noticed that we are all misspelling your name - it's Seymor, right?

I delurked just two days ahead of you. Big warning - this place is addictive. I've already managed to blow off two days that I should have spent studying for an upcoming exam.

Like your outfit.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Seymor. You're Avatar awaits you!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Welcome. I've noticed that we are all misspelling your name - it's Seymor, right?
I don't mind -our. That's the proper way to spell it. The first board I used the name on had a character limit, so I had to take out the u. I've left it without the u because it's easier to remember if all my boards are the same when I log on.

quote:
I delurked just two days ahead of you. Big warning - this place is addictive. I've already managed to blow off two days that I should have spent studying for an upcoming exam.
I know! I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done this morning, and I spent all those hours posting and replying instead.

quote:
Like your outfit.
Thanks! That was Wizard World Chicago a few years ago. A big group of people showed up as postboot Legionnaires, but they let me hang out with them anyway. It was my first foray into costumed fandom.

-

And thanks for my avatar, LL!

Eric

[ August 10, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymor ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Seymor!
Always nice to see a fellow Michigander!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymor:
That was Wizard World Chicago a few years ago. A big group of people showed up as postboot Legionnaires, but they let me hang out with them anyway. It was my first foray into costumed fandom.

-

Eric [/QB]

You all look so hot.

BTW, I grew across the border from Port Huron, Michigan - on the Canadian side.

[ August 10, 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.